Legit check Off White Jordan 1 UNC

Yo can anybody help me out? Someone is trying to sell me these. A
signal-2018-06-20-101138.jpg
signal-2018-06-20-101129.jpg
re they legit? Should I cop or nah?
signal-2018-06-20-101151.jpg
signal-2018-06-20-101140.jpg
signal-2018-06-20-101135.jpg

I bought this same pair on GOAT, passed their authentication. I am still a little sus on some of the flaws though. But it still got authenticated by them.

In fact I have been pretty on edge ever since I bought them. I have compared them to other listings on GOAT and Grailed and they all look different so I think it is all good.

I bought this same pair on GOAT, passed their authentication. I am still a little sus on some of the flaws though. But it still got authenticated by them.
You bought this same exact pair?
From what I can see, these look very good and are most likely authentic. There was a lot of variation in these pairs from Nike. A lot of what you may see posted on Grailed and even a few on Goat's Used Section are fake, which is why they may look different.
If you want a LC then post photos of the shoe similar to these, and any other extra photos of the shoes, accessories and close ups would all help.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. My discord said they were fake but the. I found a pair from kith that was identical. Had the same flaws so I’m not sure.

Back
Top Bottom