legit check on 2016 banned 1s

legit check please. thanks

one of the pair looks off, not sure if just flaw or fake

Last edited:
These look legit. Could you post a picture of the QC stamp and shoe bags?

Id say legit.  The shoe lace baggy is said to have 4 lines in it to make it authentic.  The QC stamp is done people if its placed I little far from the edge of the box no big deal.

Id say legit.  The shoe lace baggy is said to have 4 lines in it to make it authentic.  The QC stamp is done people if its placed I little far from the edge of the box no big deal.
these 2 pics of the right shoe are the one that got me worried. there's a gap between the swoosh and the red heel part. the bottom pic is for the shoe lace bag. and for the QC stamp, i looked everywhere.. can't seem to find it.. the only thing is that the tissue paper have a portion of smeared red ink.. i'm guessing the stamp wasn't dry and got on the tissue paper?

Last edited:
Its a manufacturing defect.  Be prepared for your shoes to be called fake for lack of QC stamp.

Its a manufacturing defect.  Be prepared for your shoes to be called fake for lack of QC stamp.
as long as it's legit.. i don't mind not having the QC stamp.. not keep box anyways since i'm wearing the shoe.. just needed to make sure it's legit since i'm buying off reseller and not the store

Back
Top Bottom