Legit check on Air jordan 12 OVO white

Status
Not open for further replies.
need more pics. 

samples are samples. they are not early release fakes. 

Last edited:
Maybe he does? But I just want to see how whack these look. Lol
Oh actually I was peepin fake sites to see if they had upcoming releases like the city packs yet and saw the black ovo 12. idk if that was a pair they said to do their best on but it looked decent :stoneface:
the white pair was way too off white tho

Hey We don't need to fight about if UAs are real or not. But like I said I believe they are real even if a Chinese person got the blue prints for the OVO 12 and made them in a Nike factory that dosent make them fake no matter what anyone says. Fake in my opinion is a shoe made with lower grade materials to replicate the real shoe

I have a friend who is trying to buy some OVO 12's and I told him they look suspect since they are samples, but i'm not familiar on how samples work are the pair ultimately a legit pair or fake thanks

At OP

This tag is from a China fake pair

Fonts don't differ

Is your friend trying to buy off a webchat?

Last edited:
Hey We don't need to fight about if UAs are real or not. But like I said I believe they are real even if a Chinese person got the blue prints for the OVO 12 and made them in a Nike factory that dosent make them fake no matter what anyone says. Fake in my opinion is a shoe made with lower grade materials to replicate the real shoe
except you're wrong. these people have their own factories. and just because a material looks similar doesn't mean they're the same

super fake
like I said, real ones go for $10,000+

youll never own a real pair unless these release to the public

I'm not wrong
you are, stop being gullible from who ever tells you that bs

I've got a lot if pics but I'll post just one
View media item 1882081that is not a Nike factory. don't be ignorant. you really think a factory would be able to keep its contract if that **** was goin on? you really dead *** think a multi-billion dollar company is gonna keep check on what and how it makes its money? stop it. you were already wrong a couple times on lc so now I know you really don't know what you're talkin about. sit on the bench bro

Seeing all sorts of these fakes popping up now...a dead giveaway IMO is looking at the owl's eyes on the insole. Fakes have the eyes looking like ovals while the real logo is perfect circles.

And yes, common sense - if they're not a few grand, they're fake.

100% authentic or your money back is contingent on the fact that you can prove that they're even fake.
How can you currently do that with no real, retail pair to compare to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom