Legit

-Jumpman Jordan lines up with 3rd lacehole
-Correct spacing between 23 on the back
-Carbon Fiber is real
-Tongue is correct size, not too small
-Patent leather is cut right
-Ball in jumpmans hand lines up between 23

Thats a great price for those, nice pickup

sick pick up for a sick price...CF is legit, spacing on the 23 is good to go, tongue tag lined up with third lacehole...those are in great condition

THANKS Thats what i said, hopefully i dont get fakes sent. ill be hella pissed, thanks again

100% legit, great price on those as well..

The shoes in the pics are definitely legit. It's a telling sign when guys take pics of the areas of the shoes that are a giveaway that they are fake. The only thing that concerns me was that he has multiple pairs of this shoe. As you mentioned earlier hopefully the pair shipped is the pair in the pictures. Make sure to keep us updated. Btw, how did this auction only get 4 views?

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

The shoes in the pics are definitely legit. It's a telling sign when guys take pics of the areas of the shoes that are a giveaway that they are fake. The only thing that concerns me was that he has multiple pairs of this shoe. As you mentioned earlier hopefully the pair shipped is the pair in the pictures. Make sure to keep us updated. Btw, how did this auction only get 4 views?

i think he posted them and then i found them in like 3 minutes of the posting and Bought them now. i couldnt believe the buy it now price, dude must be crazy!!! im praying that i get the real deal. he seems legit as hell from talking to him. we'll see! thanks guys! you are always a huge help!!!!

the *$%%@+ lied and said he cant sALE THEM CAUSE THEY GOT STOLEN, ++!! PROBABLY SAW THIS THREAD

Stolen????? He probably found someone who offered him more and paid him cash.
I doubt he saw this thread. Anyone who is on NT knows those are worth more then what he sold them for.

Back
Top Bottom