Legit check on Concords! Need help ASAP!!

beware those are factory release or early release. the sole itself are suspect becoz concord drop on 2011 but those sole still icy and it's questionable

^ yea the soles are pretty questionable...
But it can stay icy w/no yellowing within the frst 2 years by seran wrapping and airtight vaccuum seal bags.
Those shoes r legit.
My cool greys have no yellowing at all from doing that method

@winzz wouldn't that make these start yellowing also! I mean if they where early release wouldn't they have been from back in 2011 also?

Yeah my cool greys are still icey and I've worn them also my DMP XI's are still looking icey and I've had those since release

Also, are you thinking questionable just because they are icey or another reason??

Thanks for the link... Do you see anything else on the pics that make you think they are not legit? I checked the inside the shoe horns are good, size sticker is in there, serial numbers match and everything

The toe cap looks kinda clear also, it should really be opaque, not sure i guess the lighting also affects that. all i know is the line inside should not be see through

wrong...the toe cap is milky...just like it's supposed to be. However, it's sketchy that the sole isn't yellowing a tiny bit around the blue pods.

Yeah the only reason I'm not too worried about the icy part is that my cool greys are still pretty icey and I've worn quite a few times..

wow your pair looks really nice and yeah of course they are legit

however we might need to see the size tag to determine if these are early pairs

Last edited:
carbon fiber looks legit. i have a few pairs of concords bought on release day and theres different variation of it. Concords are very detailed shoe, so a small imperfection is easily spotted

What should the production dates be?? I'm not at home right now but I'll check when I get home

Yeah I've read that article before thanks for the info though! Do you know what a legit date for production date should be? What's on your pair if you have?

What should the production dates be?? I'm not at home right now but I'll check when I get home

suppose to be july-september or october

the ones that are july-july are early production pairs. but if the quality is good than no worries.

Back
Top Bottom