Legit Check on Cool Grey 11s

Well, obviously I'm not a professional first of all. The jumpman on the side looks off to me, as well as the 23 on the back. although this may be purely because of age. I suggest getting some more opinions, I might be wrong.

Looks like someone used a real box for a fake pair. Seaglowed or not the 23 is too wide and placed too high, and the PL is too high for 2010 coolgrey

I'm not sure, but the code matches up to the one on the box, but all that really says is the label could be fake too. IMO, the 23 is ok but the PL is high.

Of course the # would match. They want you to think its real. On second look the box is too shiny on to top as well. Open up the other end of the box and snap a pic of the inner flap.

Sorry to say this but this is definitely a replica, a decent one of course, most likely UA  but who cares. The 23 is definitely too wide and the box is slightly to shiny. Most importantly the soles, they should definitely have some deep yellowing, sea glowed or not. Also the ankle area is really messed up as well as the jumpman. Lastly, the stitching in the back does not line up with the 23 and is slightly off center.

Sorry to say this but this is definitely a replica, a decent one of course, most likely UA  but who cares. The 23 is definitely too wide and the box is slightly to shiny. Most importantly the soles, they should definitely have some deep yellowing, sea glowed or not. Also the ankle area is really messed up as well as the jumpman. Lastly, the stitching in the back does not line up with the 23 and is slightly off center.

Damn alright, thanks. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom