Legit check on Galaxy (All Star) Kobe VIIs

yes sir legit. box has the correct AS on em, but some fakes have that too now. also sole is the correct shade, and the upper is the right balance of colors. on fakes, the blue is way more pronounced, and just looks cheesier/cheaper.

Thanks KD, but I also noticed that each insole has a little sticker with "280mm" on it.

I looked at a bunch of Galaxy auctions on eBay to see if other pairs had these stickers and they didn't. Why do my other VIIs not have them? Have you ever seen this before? Thanks!

View media item 340443

no i havent sorry. its not a big deal tho, its just a size thing nike does. tells what insoles go in what size shoes is what i gathered. theyre still authentic, nothing to worry about

View media item 340481
those are off some yeezy 2s. same deal. just sizing info. hope this helps

Ah, cool. Others have told me that it means they were from a pair that was released outside of the US. And the bottom of the box actually gives it away lol. Well, as long as they're legit, I don't care. Thanks man!

View media item 340516

your pairs are absolutely legit and not b-grade at all, those stickers are from nike china retail store. every single pairs of nike shoes that comes from china retail store will have those stickers

Back
Top Bottom