Legit Check on Jordan 1 Track Red

Hi can someone please take a look and let me know if these look legit? The seller is in Europe. Thanks!
AE224ADF-6B50-4713-9611-C745E78435B1.jpeg
5ED4E13A-559C-4458-A2D3-C8ED0489BF68.jpeg
AC4889C3-BC41-429E-A689-3D44FFDFEFBA.jpeg
751DAB76-1F28-4C53-AB28-FBABA4A725D0.jpeg
8F439735-ED53-4944-AAAA-BAE4856F2961.jpeg

I am pretty sure these are authentic.
There aren't many fakes of any of the Jordan 1's from this pack, but the red one is the most faked. All the ones that I have seen are pretty bad. If you can, add a close up of the bottom of the soles, a close up of the Nike Air on the tongue and the Jordan lace bag, none of the fakes seem to have the Jordan bag. I should be able to authenticate them with those pictures because pairs in Vietnam have slight differences then those made in China, which I don't think any Chinese replica factory would care to get correct.

These are authentic.
They look like a Jordan 1 made from Vietnam, which I haven't seen any factory attempt to recreate completely. I believe some of the Track reds were made in China, so they replicated those.

For anybody wondering these are some of the differences in Vietnam pairs:
- The box label is placed at the bottom of the box, normally they are placed above the bottom red line in Chinese pairs.
- The lace bag is long, has a Jumpman and a red line at the top.
- The text on the front and back of the tongue is slightly different, including the swoosh. Some things that are different is that the middle body of the 'K' in 'Nike' is smaller and the middle body of the 'N' is larger then those made in China. The '®' is also more visible in the front and back.
- The toe box are slightly smaller then those made in China.
- The size stickers are usually placed all the way towards the back, Normally Chinese pairs have them are placed more forward, in front of the Nike air. This is not always true but generally is.
- The lose threads inside the shoe below the insoles are glued down instead of taped down.
- The texture of the bottom soles is completely different. The texture looks more like pebbles for those made in Vietnam. Chinese pairs are more triangular. The legs of the '®' are more open, Chinese pairs meet more at a point. The pattern by the Nike air is different. Pairs made in Vietnam have squares that are go vertical on the left shoe and horizontal on the right shoe.
- The stamp on the box is different. They are red or blue, have larger fonts, are more spaced out, and follow a different format.
- The shoe trees are the skinnier version that Chinese pairs had before, not the current fatter ones that they use now. The shoe trees in the Track Reds you posted are the fatter ones, therefore they may be using both or the seller switched the shoe trees with another pair because all my pairs from Vietnam have been the skinnier shoe trees.

Back
Top Bottom