Legit Check on Jordan 11 Bred (2012)

I would like to know if these are authentic.

he shape of carbon fiber on the right shoes seems too rectangular. Is this ok?

Thank you in advance!

can you post pictures of the paper in the box? pretty sure these are fake.

Thanks for the reply. There is no paper. Which part of these looks fake?

Last edited:
I agree.. paper in the box is a must.. If it was not in there that's a huge red flag IMO. The seller pulled a fast one on ya. Also 23s look off as stated..No MSRP on box etc,etc.. Refund city right here.

How does carbon fiber look? I guess I need to contact the seller for the paper.

It looks like any other bred 11 carbon fiber. Even though GMs have gotten their hands on real carbon fiber too. But that's not even your main issue

So the main issue is the paper? Other par of these look legit?

I can't believe GM pair has quality like this one. I am currently comparing with my authentic gamma blues that I bought from nike store but cannot find any difference other than carbon fibers...

The smell is hard to describe. It smells like usual new sneakers

As I stated 23s look kinda off but what sticks out to me the most is the shape of the shoe as a whole from the back. Midsoles are very very rounded and stick out a lot

Yeah they just do not look right.. Keep looking. There are plenty of legit bred 11's everywhere.

The paper was thrown away by my sister because she thought it was useless. I asked about the color and she said it was not brown and there were scripts in light color. Does this make any difference?

The paper was thrown away by my sister because she thought it was useless. I asked about the color and she said it was not brown and there were scripts in light color. Does this make any difference?
Don't matter, they are fake anywY

Back
Top Bottom