Legit check on Jordan 11 bred sz 7y

Concords are 100% fake. The Breds look a little suspect too. Need a straight shot of the back of the breds to be certain...

I'm confused. OP can you please clarify for me.. Are all these pics of one pair of bred 11's? And size 7? Because I'm seeing men size bred 11's and most of the pics are the 2012 release while the rest are the 2001 releases..

I'm confused. OP can you please clarify for me.. Are all these pics of one pair of bred 11's? And size 7? Because I'm seeing men size bred 11's and most of the pics are the 2012 release while the rest are the 2001 releases..
My first post came from the same seller, all picture he sent me today (sz 7)

Second Bred I posted were from a different seller, I asked for a pic from back to show 23 and he said he took the picture from downstairs of his house, after that I ask for a more dead on the back of the 23 which is the last pic I posted (sz 7)

Newbie with Jordan would you mind telling me which are from the 01 release to the 2012 release.

Thank you

Last edited:
The 2012 releases come with that all black box with the white jumpman on the lid.

The 2001 releases have the backwards jumpman on the left shoe.

You still need a straight shot of the back of the 2012 releases.

The 2012 releases come with that all black box with the white jumpman on the lid.

The 2001 releases have the backwards jumpman on the left shoe.

You still need a straight shot of the back of the 2012 releases.
Seller has yet to send me a straight shot of the back, will post pic once he do

Thank You

IMO I'm liking the Breds, fakes don't ever have the real Jordan carbon fiber.
Some pairs def do. Like I've stated they are getting better with replicating. @OP the concords are 100% FAKE so I would stop business immediately. The breds from the last pics are fake as well the 23s look horrible

My first post came from the same seller, all picture he sent me today (sz 7)

Second Bred I posted were from a different seller, I asked for a pic from back to show 23 and he said he took the picture from downstairs of his house, after that I ask for a more dead on the back of the 23 which is the last pic I posted (sz 7)

Newbie with Jordan would you mind telling me which are from the 01 release to the 2012 release.

Thank you
my mistake on my first post the concord and bred came from 2 different seller, went thru my text/kik and though that the seller of the concord was the same as bred so mistake...

Thank you everyone who has helped me, still on a mission on trying to cop a Bred and Concord sz 7 (might wait for the low on May if I can find a decent price of the Bred)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom