Legit Check on Jordan 11 Gammas

Story: So I made the mistake of buying Jordans off Ebay. Seller says they're in 9/10 condition, no box. Bought them, they arrive, and they're in crap conditon, with completely worn out insoles. Open a case on Ebay, and seller says that I am scamming him, that I removed the insoles he had and replaced them with a different pair (which is impossible because the insoles are stitched on).

Sellers pictures:

My pictures, in the order in which I received them in:

Thank you folks for your time. Sorry if there has been another thread posted and relates to mine.

Appreciate everyones input.

Thank you folks for the quick replies.

The first set of pictures are the sellers, and if you guys could help me confirm that those are fake that would be a massive plus. Right now he's saying that I switched out the shoes.

Working on getting the backside of the shoes and the bottoms.

inside the shoe remove the soft rubber sole i just looked at those today in a size 13 almost new at a sneaker heads house underneath the soft sole it should look like rubber not like this and is does look like this i would call it fake

They're legit. But the shoes are definitely more beat than the pics you originally posted.

You gotta face it at this point. Ebay might. Not do anything. Shoes are close but worn a few more times after the pic. Shoes are meant to be worn so they would get like that anyway

You gotta face it at this point. Ebay might. Not do anything. Shoes are close but worn a few more times after the pic. Shoes are meant to be worn so they would get like that anyway

The pictures he had on his listing had the yellow jumpman on the insoles. The ones he sent me had nothing.

I'll vouch for that. My Jumpman wore off my concords damn near after two wears or so. They don't last long. 

These threads bug me. This is what scares me most anymore is buying shoes on eBay anymore. Listing one thing, getting another. Then you gotta jump thru these hoops and prove it. Such a waste of time and aggravation. I know there are legit sellers but people sure know how to play the game.

Exactly why you should have asked for tagged and dated pix..Looks like he took pix and posted them for sale then continued to wear them until they sold..bad biz IMHO.. ALWAYS ask for tagged pix, especially these days.

Back
Top Bottom