LEGIT CHECK ON Nike Hyperize - White/Maroon-Metallic Silver

Hey Niketalk, it's been a long while since i've been on here. Just recently i picked up a pair of Nike Hyperizes from Rugged Warehouse...got em for $50. When i got home i started looking for 'em online to see if they were real. The only thing i found was this guys listing on this one website. This is what he posted as the description:
Description:

I'm selling one pair of Nike Hyperize Player Samples. This colorway was never released and was a player sample made for this years NCAA tournament. Every Nike school in this years tournament wore the Hyperize in this color blocking scheme. This pair is size 14 in white/maroon. They were very lightly worn 1 time and are basically brand new. I have yet to see this colorway pop up anywhere for sale so this is a pretty rare shoe to see for sale. They do not have a box unfortunately but they will be shipped in a different Nike box.

Here are his pictures too:

med_b6425ee3.jpg

7f40bae3.jpg

6845a887.jpg

40851c0b.jpg

Can someone give me a hand and check these out for me? I'm pretty sure the pair i bought are exactly like these. The number on the tag is 367173-113, they're made in China, and what really looks fishy is the number under the serial code (999999999).

Back
Top Bottom