Legit Check on Phoenix Foams

Look legit to me. Only thing id question is the no suggested retail on the box but im pretty sure the european releases come like that.

Pretty legit, but the main color is serms a little to bright an dglossy in the photo. But the carbon fiber is the proof of legitimacy.

R they for sale?? I happen to be looking for these. I begged my mom to campout but I had to go to my cousins birthday party. Next day I walk into flight club, not a single pair in stock. L-O-L. But guess who got these in a size 7.5 for his birthday. (My cousin)

Last edited:
R they for sale?? I happen to be looking for these. I begged my mom to campout but I had to go to my cousins birthday party. Next day I walk into flight club, not a single pair in stock. L-O-L. But guess who got these in a size 7.5 for his birthday. (My cousin)
Did you just say you begged your mom to camp because you had to attend a b-day party?  lol

No. I was planning to campout before I even knew about the party. But yes I wouldv'e missed a Birthday party for these babies

Back
Top Bottom