Legit check on Royal 1's, please.

What's going on NT fam!

I need some confirmation on these Royals! According to these pictures that are included are these legit? What do you think?

Last edited:
These look like grey market pairs. Try to get a picrture of the size tag, front of the box and insole.

Not a GM pair, it's a straight up fake. There's widow peaks on the back and front of the shoe.

Widow's peck is pretty credible. It looks like this person sanded or filed them down, possibly clipped them. The peak in most cases stands out more. Sorry, but I don't feel confident about these.

Widow's peck is pretty credible. It looks like this person sanded or filed them down, possibly clipped them. The peak in most cases stands out more. Sorry, but I don't feel confident about these.
Right on! I appreciate it! I will definitely keep you updated with the picture request to totally confirm that they are either fake or gm or legit! 

If they are fake or gm definitely getting a refund through Paypal...

Definitely fake/GM. I thought GM pairs were consistent with the widows peak, and it looks like it was filed down (at least from the toebox to me)

Definitely fake/GM. I thought GM pairs were consistent with the widows peak, and it looks like it was filed down (at least from the toebox to me)
4/4 definitely just filed a case against the seller for a refund. Right on NT fam. I should've went to ya'll to get an ok before even purchasing...

i hope you didnt pay more than $20

these are horrible fakes, not even close
I wish... I wouldn't mind beating them up for that price!!! But with all honesty I paid $365.

Filed a dispute against buyer and refund. Thank you, Paypal.

i hope you didnt pay more than $20

these are horrible fakes, not even close

I wish... I wouldn't mind beating them up for that price!!! But with all honesty I paid $365.

Filed a dispute against buyer and refund. Thank you, Paypal.

hope paypal refunds youre money, sometimes they ask for proof that they are fake

hope thats not the case :smh:

hope paypal refunds youre money, sometimes they ask for proof that they are fake

hope thats not the case
mean.gif
Word? Well, they could if they want too... this site is my proof.

But the worker at Paypal that I have just spoken to told me to "deny" the package and tell the mailman that it is fake and that usps will send it back to the shipper. Once, the package is refused then they will follow up with the tracking number that it has been "refused" and do the full refund.

I appreciate you all NT fam keep doing what your doing for the shoe game. May you all continue to make sure people come correct!

hope thats not the case :smh:

Word? Well, they could if they want too... this site is my proof.

But the worker at Paypal that I have just spoken to told me to "deny" the package and tell the mailman that it is fake and that usps will send it back to the shipper. Once, the package is refused then they will follow up with the tracking number that it has been "refused" and do the full refund.

I appreciate you all NT fam keep doing what your doing for the shoe game. May you all continue to make sure people come correct!

wish it were that easy, paypal usually asks signed proof from nike or something

but since you havent received the shoes, they are right. refuse the package. DO NOT LET IT GET DELIVERED.

Sorry! I was asking for myself. I bought a pair instore from a legit spot, removed the lace bag to put the blue laces in my 2001's, now I'm trying to trade my 2013's and the other guy thinks I removed the lace bag to hide them being fake
eyes.gif
I've got a receipt but I'm looking for other ways to prove to him that they are genuine.

Sorry! I was asking for myself. I bought a pair instore from a legit spot, removed the lace bag to put the blue laces in my 2001's, now I'm trying to trade my 2013's and the other guy thinks I removed the lace bag to hide them being fake :rolleyes I've got a receipt but I'm looking for other ways to prove to him that they are genuine.

post pics?

Sorry! I was asking for myself. I bought a pair instore from a legit spot, removed the lace bag to put the blue laces in my 2001's, now I'm trying to trade my 2013's and the other guy thinks I removed the lace bag to hide them being fake
eyes.gif
I've got a receipt but I'm looking for other ways to prove to him that they are genuine.
Got it! 

Shoot, if you choose to sell them msg me! I would've believed you if you had the receipt and the box tag to prove it!

Got it! 

Shoot, if you choose to sell them msg me! I would've believed you if you had the receipt and the box tag to prove it!
nvm, lol not my size!

Hope all goes well with your situation, bro and that you would find what you need on the forum!

Back
Top Bottom