LEGIT CHECK ON THESE 2001 1's/BRED13's/OG BRED 11's

starting off with the supposedly og 11s they look off, and the patent doesnt look white..all these are around the size 6 !$# btw
ztex4x.jpg

14o2mme.jpg

14v7i21.jpg

the bred 1s and dude says "I have a pair of 2001 Air Jordan Bred 1s for sale these are super limited because on the label it is 0001 out of 4000." 

and finally the 13s

all these shoes looking odd. and i seen the 01's tags before never have i seen it like that so its suspect. help anyone?

starting off with the supposedly og 11s they look off, and the patent doesnt look white..all these are around the size 6 !$# btw
ztex4x.jpg

14o2mme.jpg

14v7i21.jpg

the bred 1s and dude says "I have a pair of 2001 Air Jordan Bred 1s for sale these are super limited because on the label it is 0001 out of 4000." 

and finally the 13s

all these shoes looking odd. and i seen the 01's tags before never have i seen it like that so its suspect. help anyone?

Def need to see more pics of the XIs -one thing for certain is they're not OGs from 1996
-get a pic of the tag because the size 6 thing is throwing me off -they look fake but then a lot of kiddies sizes do

The other two are fakes
Is-
Toe box is squared
Swoosh is mishapen
No TM next to the Wing logo
Nike Air tag on tongue should not fold over on the '01 retros
Numbered tag on the inside tongue is completely wrong -should be material, not plastic

XIIIs-
Shape is way off
Not proper 3M on the uppers
Tongue should be suede
Hologram is stitched to close to the black uppers

Def need to see more pics of the XIs -one thing for certain is they're not OGs from 1996
-get a pic of the tag because the size 6 thing is throwing me off -they look fake but then a lot of kiddies sizes do

The other two are fakes
Is-
Toe box is squared
Swoosh is mishapen
No TM next to the Wing logo
Nike Air tag on tongue should not fold over on the '01 retros
Numbered tag on the inside tongue is completely wrong -should be material, not plastic

XIIIs-
Shape is way off
Not proper 3M on the uppers
Tongue should be suede
Hologram is stitched to close to the black uppers

figured the 01s were fakes, and the 13s cause of the misshapen tongue. and the bred 11s 2 3 on the back looks like it has no spacing, and the white along the patent leather looks odd

figured the 01s were fakes, and the 13s cause of the misshapen tongue. and the bred 11s 2 3 on the back looks like it has no spacing, and the white along the patent leather looks odd

11's are legit, again the kids stuff a little diffrently made and the 23 was a little closer fit the the adult 11's.....and plus the angle is bad....
1's are fake, toe box cut off way boxy nd the modsoles are super thick...
as for the 13's they are 100% legit, the kids stuff is a little diffrent then adult stuff....kids 13's had the leather tongue and non suede midsoles, just ask for pics of the tag...

11's are legit, again the kids stuff a little diffrently made and the 23 was a little closer fit the the adult 11's.....and plus the angle is bad....
1's are fake, toe box cut off way boxy nd the modsoles are super thick...
as for the 13's they are 100% legit, the kids stuff is a little diffrent then adult stuff....kids 13's had the leather tongue and non suede midsoles, just ask for pics of the tag...

Back
Top Bottom