legit check on these bred 4's and the site in general. Is it legit?

is it legit?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
http://sneakershoebox.com/legit-list/ Idk if you know of JStar25, he's a pretty well-known sneakerhead. His website does legit checks on other websites that sell JB/Nike shoes. From what I've heard SA is legit. Featured on Sneaker Freaker as well. I've checked Sole Awesome quite frequently and they've had Bred 4s up for sale since the summer, so their kicks may be early release pairs, but still legit.

They are legit. Got mine from them and the production dates match what I've seen others got from NDC. No issues and April was great!

Yeah i watch jstar25's videos all the time! and i saw his sole awesome concord 11's video and read the sneaker freaker article, i just wasnt completely sure! the prices seemed kinda low!

the prices seemed kinda low!
They might be legit but when when they sell shoes that SHOULD ship Nov. 19th and take 4 days to ship (meaning they'd come in AFTER the release date) for $250, I would'nt consider that cheap. Maybe if they came in early, but they came after the release date and almost double the retail.

Back
Top Bottom