Legit Check on XI Breds Size 14 NEED ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3094mbm.png
j9ouw9.jpg
pimp.gif
akwcva.png

I'm going to say FAKE.

- "23" on the heel is a suspect its too wide
- also carbon fiber looks like a 1piece checkered flag

My thoughts on the carbon: The picture is very faded looking, and the flash is bouncing directly off of the CF. The shape of the "squares" is correct. But we can't see any texture because of the flash.

The only thing that looked off to me was the jumpman jordan patch. the white letters look don't as vibrant as they should.

Then i again i have a preconceived notion that the CDP XI's are all china specials anyways, so i think it would be best if you asked for better pictures before making a move.

*edit*  And ask the seller to make SURE he hasnt worn them at ALL. because that would explain why the 23 looks like its cracking already

Already bought them Ill take pics when they come in. Seller says I can send them back for full refund if Im not satisfied.

Those are fake
As you pointed out, the left Jumpman is facing the wrong way...

air-jordan-cdp-11-12-09.jpg

The cut of the patent leather at the back is not curved enough

Carbon fiber looks printed rather that woven

Laces are too thin

^^^^ wow dude. I cannot believe I missed the jumpman. I'm never posting from
My phone in here again

Originally Posted by aphexacid

My phone in here again
Your not alone, I missed the jumpman too. lol

Wow, I am checking ALL my 11s to make sure the jumpman is facing the same way now.

Just wondering, were you able to get a refund?

Ya man those are just good quality fakes they still didnt elongate the 23 on the back enough it should be more spaced out. they cut seems too low as well and obviously the jumpman

Originally Posted by aphexacid

My phone in here again
Haha that was the first thing I noticed after a good look the checkerboard is off so im going with fake as well

So many things to point out the shoes are fake. The "23" looks blotched. The laces are too thin usually are thick laces. The jump man logo on the left shoe facing wrong way. The patent leather cut out throughout shoe looks off. The carbon fiber plates do not look anything like carbon fiber. Another good give is the fact the seller is not including the box. Anytime a box is not included in a package, I suspect FAKES.

Back
Top Bottom