LEGIT CHECK ON YEEZY 2 SOLAR RED

I think that after 5 or 6 previous legit checks and you obviously not willing to do any research/bother yourself at all, you can expect not to get any help & answers anymore on more legit checks.

THEY LOOK LEGIT, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

Another obvious fake, fam. You need to do more re-search. You're lucky your getting someone like me and @Modus47 to reply because if you get other NT members that can't tell real from fakes and does a legit check and say they are LEGIT, you'll end up being sorry when you receive that fake Yeezy through the mail. I don't mind doing legit check but it's for your advantage to see the tell tell signs of obvious fakes. Just educate yourself a little more so you can have an idea. I didn't even need to see the shoes obut once I saw the box, it is confirmed they 100% FAKE.

Sorry bro for the bother it's just with the yeezy's i have a really hard time legit checking them. Most look alike. I didn't mean to annoy you guys with the repost of legit checks.
I compared them to the legits and they looked pretty close to them that's why i was unsure.
I appreciate the help for this post and the jordan post thank you 23GOAT

Sorry bro for the bother it's just with the yeezy's i have a really hard time legit checking them. Most look alike. I didn't mean to annoy you guys with the repost of legit checks.
I compared them to the legits and they looked pretty close to them that's why i was unsure.

Not a bother fam, I'm glad I can help!

Yeah right, you're just lazy. This pair has a few VERY OBVIOUS clues that are mentioned like a thousand times in the comparison thread and in other l/cs, maybe even in one of your threads but you simply refuse to read them.

It's not exactly rocket science.

Okay thanks for calling me lazy. I compared them with the thread you showed me the toe box is not bulky like the other fakes, the leather isn't shiny and the height is about right and yes i know the box wasn't spot on but you can't just judge the box. Not everyone is an expert on yeezy's like you i just wanted to get answers and wasn't here to annoy or bother people. Sorry if i annoyed you with my previous posts.

The font is off and the suggested retail price is not there.
Well well done, that's at least 1 clue.

But hey, you just told me you can't just judge the box. Yet still you take 23GOATs word for this pair being fake, and he only mentioned the box.

I know, because the box was off. What i mean is the shoe is mostly on point the shape isn't bulky the toe box, the roman number 2 is there, and the scales aren't shiny like the other yeezy's that i posted.
That's why i was wondering what are the main differences to tell since they don't look too far from the legit pairs.

I know, because the box was off. What i mean is the shoe is mostly on point the shape isn't bulky the toe box, the roman number 2 is there, and the scales aren't shiny like the other yeezy's that i posted.
That's why i was wondering what are the main differences to tell since they don't look too far from the legit pairs.

Shoes are not on point at all fam. Even though the scales aren't *** shiny like other fakes, the scale pattern itself is off and it's not even perforated like an actual fish scale which real Yeezy 2 has. Well, at least not from the angles provided. Shoulda mentioned that earlier but there ain't no one going to sell legit shoes with a fake box. I'd rather provide detailed pictures of a legit pair without box then include a fake box with it so if the box is fake, I'll already back away from that deal. Just not worth it.

Thanks fam. Yeah the scales are just the things that threw me off i mainly just looked if the shined or not. I didn't focus to much on how the scales pattern were.
23GOAT big thanks for all the help and replying to my post even if it was an obvious fake. I just needed the main details to look out for so i can tell what to look out for. You the man

I just needed the main details to look out for so i can tell what to look out for.
And for the 92nd time: that information has already been given on NT tens of times, maybe even hundreds. And those posts haven't been deleted or something, it's all still there. That's what the annoyance is about.

All I have done to become a 'Yeezy expert' is reading that available information, I really don't see why anyone else couldn't do the same.

Back
Top Bottom