Legit Check please Concord 2011

I picked up a pair of Concords in the marketplace and I have a couple concerns with them possibly being B- grades. The toe box on one is a little messy and the insoles on both have a red stamp and white stitching. The buyer supplied a receipt and the box has a stamp in it but all of those things don't matter much if someone swaps B-grades into a general release box.

Thanks

Those are nice, not b grades, not fake. If you see any quality mistakes, its jordan brands fault. thats all.

Take everything that you hear from these "experts" with truckload of salt. NO ONE really knows the rhyme or reason for why things are stamped, what color this or that is supposed to be stamped blah blah blah.

I waited in line at Niketown Chicago, and my box doesnt have the stamp everyone says it should etc etc.

With HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of these things made, they're all going to have differences.

based on shoe tag i think your shoes are legit retail one
smile.gif
or can you look stamp inside the box and compare it to inside of shoe (should be match)

Originally Posted by aphexacid

^ stop with the stamp crap. look at the shoe for what it is. thats IT.

I bet your jerseys dont have the "stamp".......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

woww pretty smart #+# guy finally arrive here
roll.gif

bet you are the expert on all cases of legit check and your posting are way out of topic bro
pimp.gif
i bet your kicks don't have stamp and claim still legit right? such as ignorance b**h
roll.gif

You know what, i've been wearing Jordans since you were a twinkle in your daddys eye, and i'm smart enough not to worry about stamps. I bought my concords from the nike store, not the street vendor you bought your jersey from. So i could care less about stamps BRO.

Stamps are not the be all end all of a legit check. Why don't you school yourself instead of kicking around here thinking you know it all?

oh my god my baddd sorry to you uncle aphexacid or i suppose to say grandfather aphexacid if i'm really insulting you
roll.gif
:

next time i won't mess with you the guy who bought concords from nike store LOL
20357290.jpg

Back
Top Bottom