Legit Check PLEASE - Jordan 1 BLACK TOE

Whats up NTers! I purchased Jordan black toe from reputable eBay seller. 

I pick up all my kicks from retailer stores, and this is my first time buying shoes from eBay

It looked legit to me at the first look, but one of pair (left) looks suspicious to me. 

Both pair's materials feel right, but outsole, midsole, stitching details are different from the other. 

Let me know if you guys need more pics. 

Please take a look at them and give some inputs. Thanks

!

Last edited:
more detailed photos!! PLEASE HELP! 

I have 8 pairs of Jordan 1s all looks sharp and clear like left pictures.. does anyone has legit pair with rounded edges showing on right?? 

Last edited:
My BT 1's are the same way. Mine are B grades from the Nike outlet store. My left shoe is on point but the right has some minor stitching flaws and has a similar sole to yours, although not as rounded.

My BT 1's are the same way. Mine are B grades from the Nike outlet store. My left shoe is on point but the right has some minor stitching flaws and has a similar sole to yours, although not as rounded.
thank you for your input. yeah,, you can easily see the difference from nike logo on outsole.. The eBay seller told me this pair is 100% authentic merchandise, not B grade pair... 

Thanks man, I also just got a pair of Air Jordan 1 Patent Leather Chicago 2003, can you give me a legit check on those?

Back
Top Bottom