Legit Check Shanghai 5's

Got this dude gonna give me a great deal but just curious what ya'll think if these are real or not.. he sent these over in an email and need some help. Thanks! 

Looks like replicas IMO..no Chinese sticker on back of box. Jumpmen on heels are choppy.. An the proverbial "great deal" of course.

Fake. Both Jumpmans looks completely off on the backs. Along with what Timmybrixxx said

Last edited:
On the bottom of the right shoe the N on the JORDAN looks completely crooked as well. It looks like a 2 instead of an N.

Last edited:
Close. But GM. Look at the tongue. The jumpman is off center from the outline around it. Should be placed nicely in the center. The mesh doesn't look as it should be and the yellow is way too light. Should be a dark, almost mustard yellow. Might be the lighting but the icy soles should also be darker.

I know what "PE" unauthorized authentics mean and super perfects and stuff mean but what's GM stand for?

The Jumpman on the back of my left shoe on my Laney's i got from FTL is choppy and they are obviously 100% authentic, so although i think these are reps don't always go off of the Jumpman, JB lets some ugly ones pass.

Back
Top Bottom