Legit Check Space jam 11s

Looking at these space jams and they look legit but the carbon fiber looks funny to me. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
it looks like the picss were taken with flash but it doesnt look like there is any yellowing at all. so im going with GM

Usually they wud have yellowing around the pods especially since their dead stock and Ben sitting since 2009 but get more opinions

does anyone think the jump man color is off? it looks to me like it is a little too much of a dark blue

100% GM. Those soles are blue in person. PL on back is high, toebox is off,etc.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. So... seller says he bought them from the nike outlets. I know usually that means there b-grade quality from nike right?

Thanks guys. So... seller says he bought them from the nike outlets. I know usually that means there b-grade quality from nike right?
yes b grade come from nike outlet but they usually come in the orange nike box so I'm gonna say GM 100% not b grade

Not necessarily, if it doesn't sell at the main retailer, it could get pushed to nike outlets and sold there. If I remember correctly, I think this actually happened in 2009 when the SJ's released (forgot). I bought Metallic 5's at the nike outlet and it wasn't b-grade and came with the official JB box.

yes b grade come from nike outlet but they usually come in the orange nike box so I'm gonna say GM 100% not b grade
I've bought some retro olympic 7's from nike outlet and they were in the original box. No B grade stamp or anything. I remember going through each pair and some looked really bad and some had one small imperfection on them.

also i thought the b grades were marked with a b as well. I'm not 100% on that.Either way grabbing real SJ in an outlet must have been awesome, but either b grade or not they would have been made of the same material. So these would have the normal amount of yellow like every other legit pair. These don't and are fake.

also i thought the b grades were marked with a b as well. I'm not 100% on that.Either way grabbing real SJ in an outlet must have been awesome, but either b grade or not they would have been made of the same material. So these would have the normal amount of yellow like every other legit pair. These don't and are fake.i agree

Those are undeniably clear. Also the carbon fiber shank “Circles” don’t line up with the outsole. (Right shoe)
Stay away, GMs.

100% FAKE. NOT B GRADES. 23s are off, PL kinda high, no yellowing in the soles, and shape is off. Seller is tryin to pull a fast one

These are fake man. Generally if these are b-grades there should be a b-grade stamp and come in a orange nike box. Not just that the soles show zero signs of yellowing while yellowing is not part of the design a shoe like the spacejams should atleast show the slightest bit sign of aging, the carbon fiber looks funny, the overall shoes just look off. i'd stay away.

Back
Top Bottom