Legit Check Space Jam XI

Legit, but
sick.gif

there legit but you would be crazy to spend more than $100 for these if that. look at the soles,the patent leather and the upper mesh. with the economy the wayit is and the CDP's getting all the attention, shop around, im sure you can find some much better if not DS.

Originally Posted by wren32

legit 120 tops. hit em with some seaglow

Seaglow won't do anything for those-guaranteed.

Once the outsole turns into the hard plastic feeling, they are gone. Even with a clearer sole the upper is beat to death and aren't worth 150. Just spend alittle bit more and buy a better pair

Originally Posted by markjo75

Originally Posted by sideshow20

legit...how you doing some sole swaps...

Stupid question: What's a sole swap?

When you take the outsole of a pair of shoes and switch it with the upper of a different pair.

Originally Posted by NikeMax

Originally Posted by wren32

legit 120 tops. hit em with some seaglow

Seaglow won't do anything for those-guaranteed.

Once the outsole turns into the hard plastic feeling, they are gone. Even with a clearer sole the upper is beat to death and aren't worth 150. Just spend a little bit more and buy a better pair
seaglow is not saving these, they would be a good soleswapper but not for 150. id pay no more than 95 if i wanted to swap these with a low xi soleor something.

whoaaaa 150???? no dice, 50 tops from me, but i dont restore either. still, i would deff not pay more than 75 even if i was the best restorer......150= rippedoff

Those are literally rotting. Wouldn't pay more than 75, but that's just me. Good luck with 'em.

Back
Top Bottom