Legit Check:Valentine's GIft - AJ Retro 4s Bred

First, Happy Valentine's day to everybody!!

I just got a pair of AJ 4s Bred from my girl, she bought from a seller "kickclusive", website: www.kickclusivenj.com

Could you guys help me to check this shoe legit or not, she spent $300 bucks for this, don't want her to waste money on the fake shoes.

Thanks,

Naw he's talking about the crookedness of the sticker, not if it looks legit. I looked over the shoes like 3 times and I can't see anything off. The overall construction of the tongue looks perfect which GM pairs have a really really hard time getting right. Not 100% sure though.

Last edited:
Kixclusive are about as legit as they come, alongside Flight Club they're probably the most reputable seller outside of the chain stores (Eastbay, Finishline, Champs etc.) and of course Nike themselves.

-you're good to go.

Kixclusive are about as legit as they come, alongside Flight Club they're probably the most reputable seller outside of the chain stores (Eastbay, Finishline, Champs etc.) and of course Nike themselves.

-you're good to go.
Mine one is kickclusivenj, not Kixclusive, so I have no idea now.

Mine one is kickclusivenj, not Kixclusive, so I have no idea now.
Lol, damn you're right. I didn't even see that!

That's so sneaky, surely that can't even be legal? blatant rip off trying to cash in on Kixclusive's rep. 

In that case then I'd be very wary indeed.

Lol, damn you're right. I didn't even see that!

That's so sneaky, surely that can't even be legal? blatant rip off trying to cash in on Kixclusive's rep. 

In that case then I'd be very wary indeed.
LOL, so depend on the pics, how do you think?

because the seller said I can 100% get refund if that is fake

LOL, so depend on the pics, how do you think?

because the seller said I can 100% get refund if that is fake
Honestly couldn't tell you I'm afraid. Not familiar with these IVs at all ...I was going off the rep for Kixclusive because I know those guys are cool.

Now there's only 1 reason why I'm a little skeptical. The plastic paper in his box is slightly transparent. If I remember correctly, the plastic paper should be almost completely opaque but I'm not 100% sure on this. Man, I'm starting to get scared of this grey market. Since when did they fix the jagged tongue on jordan 4's issue?

Last edited:
@OP take the insole out and take a photo of the midsole and underneath the insole

Back
Top Bottom