Legit Check: White Cement IV's

%21BhpHCRQ%21Wk%7E%24%28KGrHqMOKjUEsnLf%21v9gBLKEEG4Ylw%7E%7E_12.JPG

Fakes

Although it is quite hard to explain why, because the seller has cleverly hidden some of the key points to check
He has blocked out the heel"bump" with the other shoe & covered the box tag by using his tag & retro card. Even the netting is covered by thehang tag.

Quite sneaky huh?

But the telltale signs are still there ...cement grey is too dark & the speckles are blotchy. & the toe-box is way too squared
Anyone who owns these or is familiar with the '99s, can easily spot these small differences.

is it just me or does the leather also look suspect

and yeah that is pretty sneaky how he hid everything with that one picture, always ask for more pictures

I concur with what has been said by Firepower and davey, these are fake and this seller is very sneaky, I'd report this guy if he is selling on Ebay,because some dope will buy them for $200. But, another key I use with IV's is looking at the profile of the shoe you can see how fakes look "bunchedup" and not elongated, i.e. that along the area of the shoe where the tongue begins on the top of your foot you can see that there is too much of a riseand then you see how the tongue just wants to sit in the shoe because it is not placed correctly. On legit IV's the tongue wants to stand up and pop fromthe opening.

Back
Top Bottom