Legit Check Yeezy 2 Solar

What do you think? Have you read any of the previous legit checks (there have been at least 100)?

Nah I don't have time to, just money to spend so lemme know what you think since your experienced with the 100 or so that have been on here.

I'm not gonna waste time anymore on people that are not willing to do any kind of research themselves.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna waste time anymore on people that are not willing to do any kind of research themselves.

Lol so don't. Who made you the head yeezy 2 inspector. If I wanted to sit in front of my computer and do research and find out how good the new fakes are I would do so. However I don't have the time nor do I feel like it. So instead I'm asking for the opinion of people who actually know about the shoe and are aware of what the new fakes have and don't have. Dude nobodys begging for your opinion. You look foolish.

Lol so don't. Who made you the head yeezy 2 inspector. If I wanted to sit in front of my computer and do research and find out how good the new fakes are I would do so. However I don't have the time nor do I feel like it. So instead I'm asking for the opinion of people who actually know about the shoe and are aware of what the new fakes have and don't have. Dude nobodys begging for your opinion. You look foolish.
I think it's your attitude that makes you look foolish, but whatever.

If you don't have time do to research than people don't have time to help you.
YOU are the one spending the money so it's YOUR best interest to do the most research possible to make sure YOU aren't wasting YOUR money.

YOU are the one spending the money so it's YOUR best interest to do the most research possible to make sure YOU aren't wasting YOUR money.

Wait. Hold on. I'm suppose to look over picture after picture and comb through threads, when someone on niketalk who HAS experience with fakes and legit yeezys can glance at these and tell me if they real or fake? Forget it, you can delete this.

If I'm posting in the legit check forum I want opinions if I can come to my own conclusion on if they are real or fake I wouldn't post here. This makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:

Wait. Hold on. I'm suppose to look over picture after picture and comb through threads, when someone on niketalk who HAS experience with fakes and legit yeezys can glance at these and tell me if they real or fake? Forget it, you can delete this.

It's just that hard huh? People that are spending significant money are generally savvy enough to do their research before just dropping the cash. Your comments come off as lazy. The yeezy 2 is one of the most thoroughly LC on the site. It's cool to ask for help but cmon man, you really need to do some research to help better help YOU and use the LC to help reinforce what you think.

And kilroythedon kilroythedon - not trying to single you out. Just reading your posts disturbed me since I would hope you would be more thorough in your research before spending your money.
Yes, modus probably could have articulated his thoughts a little better but you really should look through that stuff for your sake.
It's not like you are spending $200-300. You are probably spending a grip.
Who wants to be frauded for all of that money?

And @KilroytheDon - not trying to single you out. Just reading your posts disturbed me since I would hope you would be more thorough in your research before spending your money.
Yes, modus probably could have articulated his thoughts a little better but you really should look through that stuff for your sake.
It's not like you are spending $200-300. You are probably spending a grip.
Who wants to be frauded for all of that money?
I understand what you mean. I did get a little offensive because of what he said and that was on me, I did look at photos in the Yeezy 2 threads and saw numerous members just saying "fake" as soon as they saw one picture. So I figured "man these guys are good, might as well just let them do a legit check". From what I have seen they looked okay but wasn't sure, scales were good to me but I am far from an expert with these shoes just because they are faked so much. I did look on my own but just got a little offensive from the way he came across in the thread, was just asking for an opinion didn't need him saying what he said. I get what you mean though. 

And [@=https://niketalk.com/members/99870"fake" as soon as they saw one picture. So I figured "man these guys are good, might as well just let them do a legit check". From what I have seen they looked okay but wasn't sure, scales were good to me but I am far from an expert with these shoes just because they are faked so much. I did look on my own but just got a little offensive from the way he came across in the thread, was just asking for an opinion didn't need him saying what he said. I get what you mean though. 

gotcha. I'm no Yeezy expert for sure and i only had the red octobers in hand so I'm no good for you right now. if i can sit down for a bit, ill look into the thread a little and see if i can find some of the give aways for fakes.

kilroythedon kilroythedon - also, look at ebay and compare pics. the highest priced items are most likely legit.

i did a search for Yeezy 2 solar in a size 8 and sorted by highest price. item 141527302597 has them for $10K and the seller seems legit.

compare the pics you have with his pics and go from there. Its a ton of pics in that listing.

@KilroytheDon - also, look at ebay and compare pics. the highest priced items are most likely legit.

i did a search for Yeezy 2 solar in a size 8 and sorted by highest price. item 141527302597 has them for $10K and the seller seems legit.

compare the pics you have with his pics and go from there. Its a ton of pics in that listing.
Yeah thats the one I been looking at and a pair for like 3,379.00 dollars. Im not sure if this person just knew what angles to take the shoes at but its hard I been trying since last night, its killing me because he has good feedback but that means nothing now a days. Ill keep trying and see if I can tell. Thanks for your help 

[@=/u/99870/KilroytheDon]@KilroytheDon[/@] - also, look at ebay and compare pics. the highest priced items are most likely legit.

Yeah thats the one I been looking at and a pair for like 3,379.00 dollars. Im not sure if this person just knew what angles to take the shoes at but its hard I been trying since last night, its killing me because he has good feedback but that means nothing now a days. Ill keep trying and see if I can tell. Thanks for your help 

good luck man.

FYI: I wasn't trying to be rude at all. I was hoping with my first question to maybe get you in the right direction to do some research yourself, and after that give you some final clues but then you were like 'don't have time for that' and that came out wrong to me although maybe you didn't mean it like that.

Furthermore, it's not just me that is complaining about the same legit checks/pairs and questions over and over again, read from here and a few following posts http://niketalk.com/t/507183/nike-air-yeezy-2-authentic-fake-comparison/2640_20#post_21944767

I'd say fake, sole is too green to me and the scales look off.

My advice: get tagged pics of close shots of the shoes (including box tag, inside UPC tag and scales).

Second advice: @MuLLiNs7388 knows his ish about fake Yeezys, best LCers I've met for this shoe :wink:

I'd say fake, sole is too green to me and the scales look off.

My advice: get tagged pics of close shots of the shoes (including box tag, inside UPC tag and scales).

Second advice: @MuLLiNs7388
knows his ish about fake Yeezys, best LCers I've met for this shoe :wink:

I agree with raphp raphp , also the tongue diamond pattern looks off as well as the suede.

Back
Top Bottom