Legit Cheeck On Jordan XI Concord

Hey fam I just want to say thanks in advance for all of your help. Not only with this legit check, but also with the forum as a whole. I find myself reading and learning so much from you guys and I truly appreciate it. I picked these concords up over the weekend and just wanted to check to make sure they were legit. From everything I have read here they seem to be, but one thing has me a bit curious. When it comes to the box I don't have a retail tag or the perforations where one use to be attached and was ripped off. So that's why I'm posting this up so that I can know for sure either way. They are a size 11 so I made sure to check that the shoe tree was the correct 10.5-12 and checked all the other dead giveaways they might be fakes or GM's (even looked for the black stitching in the foot bed). Just let me know what you think. Thanks again!!

Not 100% but the toebox looks a little tall IMO..23 looks a little sketchy but they are worn so it could be just that.. you could be good though..wait for a few others to chime in.

I could be wrong but those soles don't look like they've yellowed with age They look like they've yellowed with wear. Older concord soles don't only have yellowing around the pods but the blue tiny gradually fades from the shoe. It looks to me that every part of the sole in those pics still pretty icy except for the parts that come in direct contact with the ground. That's just not how soles age. But that just my opinion

Yeah these have been worn, and that toebox looks a little snubby. These weren't yellowed from age. The yellowing would be very deep around the traction pods, as that's where the material starts. And can we have another picture of that carbon fiber?

Last edited:
Thanks  for all the input. The guy said he bought them from HOH and they have been worn. Here are a pictures of the carbon fiber. If you need other ones please just ask and I'll take them for you. I'm really trying to get this figured out so I can get my money back if needed. I also included pictures of the inside of the box. In another LC I saw where GM pairs wont have underscore between the 11JP20_TRAY, but mine does. Not sure if that's really a distinguishing factor or not. The other box picture is of the stamp inside which is kinda purple and not really red or blue. If anything, I'd have to say its more blue than red. Again, thank you to everyone for all the help!

Is it me or the box doesn't have the perforated price tag?  If he bought them from HOH, the box should have the perforation on the box label. 

Is it me or the box doesn't have the perforated price tag?  If he bought them from HOH, the box should have the perforation on the box label. 
That's one of the concerns I had in the original post that has me scratching my head.

Hard to be 100% with the condition they're in. And is mos def sketchy that the box doesn't have the retailer sticker if he supposedly got them at HOH.. I'd say continue your search on these.

If they were from house of hoops wouldn't they have the footlocker sticker in the upper left hand corner? And like I said, worn or not, those shoes haven't yellowed due to age. Any part of the shoe that doesn't come in direct contact with the floor is still icy blue. These are GMs. I wouldn't get these

I'm thinking def grey market. The fact that it doesn't have a MSRP tag and they're from HOH is really sketchy bro. Or the FTL Sticker on the top left.

Last edited:
thank peeps by repping their comments you feel helped you.. its the little green thumbs up button down there.. No prob man glad to help. Hope you can return them.

Good heads up as I didn't know how to do that. Thanks for all who chimed in. Repped you guys.

Back
Top Bottom