Legit/fake check NFR Jordan 1 Varsity/black/sail

Sorry for the lack of pictures but this is a general question for legit checking 1s as well as this particular pair on one credential.

I thought all 1s come with the extra laces in a bag on the left shoe. Unlike these that are on the right. Also I thought the lace bag should be smaller and fake/UA whatever you want to label them come with the giveaway oversized bag.... Could someone clear this up for me please

Many thanks

Ed

Attachments

• Nfr2.png
    Nfr2.png
    764.7 KB · Views: 60
The extra bag does come on the left shoe, I never seen it on the right pair. That lace bag is not correct, it is way too big. They are fake.

The extra bag does come on the left shoe, I never seen it on the right pair. That lace bag is not correct, it is way too big. They are fake.

Sound. Sadly someone on fb has been sold these with a nike invoice. I'm guessing the seller either copied the invoice or swapped the real pair.

Yup, that's exactly right. Good call man. That really sucks to cop a pair like that only to find they fake.

Back
Top Bottom