Legit Jordan III's?

SUPER FAKES red Jumpman logo? The grey in side of the sneaker to light. SMH

Thanks for all the heads up. I've been looking for these shoes for a while and eBay is the only place I can really find them for a reasonable price. What should I be looking for to distinguish the fakes from the authentic?Besides the red jumpman on back! (major fail on my part).

Thanks for all the heads up. I've been looking for these shoes for a while and eBay is the only place I can really find them for a reasonable price. What should I be looking for to distinguish the fakes from the authentic?Besides the red jumpman on back! (major fail on my part).
Some tips when buying on eBay:

1) If pictures aren't enough to come to a conclusion, try asking the seller to provide more pictures. Pictures of the box and packaging could also help a lot in determining authenticity in my opinion.

2) Read the Product Description carefully. Most fakes on eBay are labeled as "variants", "unlicensed products", "not officially licensed" or some sellers just outright say that they are not authentic. In your case, he didn't really mention anything regarding the authenticity in the Item Description. Here's an example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-Retr...=WDVW&rd=1&ih=002&category=15709&cmd=ViewItem

3) If the price is too low and it's too good to be true, it's most likely fake.

4) Avoid buying from low number feedback sellers or low feedback rating/percentage sellers. Always check seller's profile and read the feedbacks (particularly the neutral and negative feedbacks portion) and study the transactions they made. I've noticed that the person selling those Jordan 3s has a 100% Positive Feedback rating after 173 transactions which kinda makes you want to trust him. But looking at his feedback profile, I saw one transaction he made where he sold these fake Foamposite Galaxy Ones: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Foampo...=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

That's a thousand dollar shoe sold for only $210. And if you look at the pictures, they definitely look fake.

5) Always seek a second opinion and advice from other sneakerheads. You definitely did the right thing here by consulting people on NikeTalk to determine authenticity.

6) Finally, if you still have doubts, still not 100% sure about the kicks, and cannot come to a conclusion regarding it's authenticity, just don't buy it! It is not worth the risk. Just be patient. It also took me a while to get my second pair of Jordan 3 Black Cements from eBay. I got lucky and won an auction for just $230 shipped for a DS pair back in November last year. So yeah, patience indeed pays off.

Hope this helps and goodluck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom