LEGIT & PRICE CHECK: AIR JORDAN 6 "INFRARED" 2010

Hey, nt.

I saw these infrared 6s and would like to have them authenticated and to have a price check.

Thanks!

theyre good but those soles are horrifying... it looks like a big permanent piss stain, but it it says pat on the tag theyre fake, just to make sure

Legit.

Why he got them on a CDP box tho? haha

But soles are horribly yellowed.. yet clean like he cleaned them off perfectly. I'd pay around 150 for those. At most.

Thanks everyone rep +

And i got them for $120 CAN and i met up with the dude.

Came with og laces and lacelocks, but not the box.

The soles aren't as yellow as the pics , LOL thank god. 

You should ask the seller for a picture of the size tag so you can make sure they are actual Infrared version. Because those look like Varsity red to me.

You should ask the seller for a picture of the size tag so you can make sure they are actual Infrared version. Because those look like Varsity red to me.

These are Infras, Acid. Peep the white air bubble and white balls.. Varsity's have a black one with red balls. :nerd: That's how I always distinguish.. I've saved a few people with that who were trynna buy "Infrareds" but they were really Varsity. Grimey people :smh:

Those are legit infrareds. The shoe tag is correct indicating infrareds black.

Style Codes:

384664-003
(Black/Infrared)
384664-103 (White/Infrared)
398850-901 (infrared Package)

Could someone give these a LC? They seem clean but you guys are experts and im not.

Flash makes it look a little more orange than it looks in person. looks more of a bright *** red maybe even pinkish but not pink pink.
Here are a few pics with no flash on:

Back
Top Bottom