Legit Site Check???

Is trustedkicks.com a legit site??? they say they do wholesale and was wondering if it will be legit!

So they legit? If i buy wholesale from them it will be the real thing? have you bought from them?

you can? i dont see that, anyway i would buy a shoe or two the first before you buy in bulk

yea i guess they do wholesale if you look on there instagram page it said they had wholesale on the Bred 11s early at that. But thanks for the advice!!!

Is The Sneaker Studio's Kicks legit ? Has anybody bought from them? They have upcoming releases on there page to buy so I don't know how they got them early or if they legit. Leave feedback please!!!

Didnt buy it was from someone selling early just wanted to know if anyone can tell if they was legit. Only pic i have.

they should be because its just people who buy and sell sneakers, they even put up their iss names so you can check their feedback

if you absoultely cant find it by any means, its not legit, but in that situation i would email them to link me to their iss

I will not recommend Trustedkicks.com to nobody, I put an order 13 days ago and as right now I haven't got any answer back from them, I sent over 3 emails to them and they dont respond to no emails back at all and I dont know when i will be getting my item. I just spoke with PayPal today and they will be giving my money back (thank god), they have the worst customer service ever.

co-sign the ****ty customer service by trustedkicks, they are beyond terrible, would not recommend to anyone

Back
Top Bottom