Legit Website???

sorry if this site has been mentioned before but i am new. anyone know anything about genuinekicks.com / ajdeals.bravesite.com ?????

the site seems a lil shady and too good to be true. 

If it seems too good to be true then it is. There are a lot of scam websites out there and it's up to you to decipher the real from the fake. I don't know anything about those sites and I've purchased many sneakers online over the years. With that said, I wouldn't mess with it. GL

sorry if this site has been mentioned before but i am new. anyone know anything about genuinekicks.com / ajdeals.bravesite.com ?????

the site seems a lil shady and too good to be true. 
 That genuinekicks.com site looks so good it has to be BS.  186 and free shipping, They have everyshoe most people drool over.  Order a pair its only a buck 86. Let us know how they turn out, third party dealer just sounds fishy.  The pics are all legit, but who knows if that's what you'll be getting and those reviews sound so made up.

As fake as Monopoly money! I took a chance and ordered a pair of Space Jams, sent them them the moneyorder and never heard from them again. Stay away from genuinekicks.com unless you feel like giving your money away, and if that's the case send it to me.

As fake as Monopoly money! I took a chance and ordered a pair of Space Jams, sent them them the moneyorder and never heard from them again. Stay away from genuinekicks.com unless you feel like giving your money away, and if that's the case send it to me.
Seriously?

Never send a money order...ever. If that's what they require then walk away.

Back
Top Bottom