[][]---Leigt Check on these V's Please---[][]

86q2jcx.jpg

7xtbvdl.jpg

6nqgkd2.jpg

8525xy0.jpg

Agreed. Those are 100% Legit, but get tagged pics.
Jumpman and 23 are the right size and placement.
Netting is the correct pattern and size.
Box tag, font and description are all good.
And as indo said, make sure the pics are of the right size.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hey man I just saw those on ebay,If im correct the seller has alot of jordan 5's with recycled pics.. if so I wouldn't trust him

yeah he just e-mailed me saying "check my feedback you'll have no worries"........
ohwell.gif
.......this is when i hit him up asking for a single tagged pic
smh.gif

Those shoes are legit as the old MC Hammer. But yeah, with this type of scenario, that's a hit or miss. If he has good feedback, it could either meanhe's a man of his word, or he just dooped people who were clueless, know what I mean? But me personally, I wouldn't cop if he couldn't provideindividual tagged pics with my screen name on it too. That's just me tho, I plays it safe. But whatever happens, good luck. I know how it feels to get the52.

Legit shoes, but yeah it's a gamble. If he has good feedback you might be able to come out with a good deal. Check his old auctions, or other shoes forsale. If all the pics are taken with the same background you'll probably be safe.
Couple of months ago i got a pair of DS Mocha IIIs, and DS Black, red VIIs for $110 shipped each. The seller didn't have tagged pics, but all of hispictures were taken with the same background, so I took a chance and came up.
happy.gif

Don't want to start a whole new thread so i'll just ask here.......I'm assuming the ebay seller odedina1234 is legit? Feedback is 99.4% and he is on ebay xpress.....He has a pair of 5's for $200 shipped
ohwell.gif
......Legit?
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ this dudecharing $60.00 for shipping to Canada
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...........Still on the hunt for a pair of 5's
ohwell.gif

^^^From where? SHipping from Cali to Motreal is less than $20 with UPS.

This dude live in Yonkers.......From NY to Toronto+$%% is mad cheap.....I sent him a mssg asking if shipping was REALLY $60, waiting on his reply. I'mgonna PM you the auction link to the original joints I was lookin' at......I might go through with them

60 for shippin' is outrageous, duke. I woulda had a few words for the seller hahaha

corey - priority shipping from NY to toronto is only like $25 for a pair of size 13 shoes via USPS so seller is def making cash off the shipping... I wasdebating about the seller too because he had or has a pair of white/red OG XIIIs (WITH TAGGED PICS) for sale but i remember the bs shipping price as well

s dubl - NEVER USE UPS WHEN SHIPPING TO SOMEONE IN CANADA

I believe the shoes he's selling are legit.. Just that, shipping is damn expensive. $60 for shipping? How about $60 for BBQ?

Pulled the trigger on the original auction even though I didn't get a tagged pic. I'll post pics of em' once I get em' and hopefully theywon't turn out to be fakes
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Pulled the trigger on the original auction even though I didn't get a tagged pic. I'll post pics of em' once I get em' and hopefully they won't turn out to be fakes
ohwell.gif

That seller is always always 100% Legit. But as said, way overpriced. You can find those for $150ish all day. Guaranteed they won't turn out tobe fakes.

Back
Top Bottom