Leona Lewis Appreciation.

Bleeding Love (written by Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic) is my shhhh

Her story is amazing & the chicks voice is on par with Mariah, Whitney, etc.
pimp.gif

Here's her myspace:
leona lewis

Did i mention shes fine as hell?(and 22 years of age)
swqt8m.jpg

11snj2s.jpg

ehh.... her nose is a lil big but she does have a good voice. didnt she win a talent show or something

Yo, I definatley feel you. Much respect to this fine lady. Her whole album is on point
pimp.gif

A 100% live performance of 'Bleeding Love' (3:10 mark
eek.gif
)

She's great, love the single

I hope she got next when it comes to the pop stuff...

U.S. pop audience betta support her

Bleeding love is tough!! Album sounds on point too. Yea she's got the major voice, plus good lucks to be a big star.

Leona can sing obviously, but....

1. She is not on par with Mariah and Whitney, and people need to stop trying to force that on everyone. Let her be the first Leona... thanks.
2. She lacks presence and she's very boring. Her vocal range is incredible, BUT often times it's empty and lacks soul/conviction.
3. I'm rooting for her because unlike 95% of the industry, she's actually VERY talented and she deserves to blow. But the comparisons are unwarranted,especially after her debut album. She's gotta come waaaay harder than that if she plans on getting even NEAR their levels.

Bleeding Love has been on repeat for awhile now...

she reminds me (looks wise) of Toni Braxton.

Bleeding Love.. live.. man she can sing...

Song just summarizes end of '07 for me haha.

Edit: has anyone heard her speak normally? She has the softest voice!

i remember hearing about her for the first time with the song "Yesterday".
pimp.gif
which was like in october/november?

her album is nice tho! go support!
happy.gif

wow i'm maadddddddddd late...shes
sick.gif
..but bleeding love is my
eek.gif
.. tough beat..i got to check out the album

#10 most viewed video on youtube ALL TIME now (bleeding love)

Views: 48,414,189

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

DAMN
This song is
pimp.gif
tho

Her second single, "Bleeding Love", was thebiggest-selling single of 2007 in the United Kingdom, topped over twenty-ninenational singles charts and became a number one single on the first week in France on March 22 and number one in the US on April 5, 2008.[sup][3][/sup][sup][4][/sup]

Her debut album, Spirit, was released in Europe in November 2007, and became the fastest-selling debut album ever in both the UnitedKingdom and the Republic of Ireland.[sup][5][/sup][sup][6][/sup] Released inNorth America in April 2008, Spirit debuted at number one in the USBillboard 200 chart and made Lewis the first British artist to debut at the top of the chart with a debut album.[sup][7][/sup][sup][8][/sup][sup][9][/sup]

With her album reaching number one in at least three continents and nine countries, Lewis has had the most successful launch of anytelevision talent show winner ever.[sup][10][/sup]

I love hearing her sing and talk.

And I watch the Youtube of Bleeding Love at least once a day.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom