Leonel Messi...Most Complete Team Sport Athlete in the World

Originally Posted by stickmandude

pimp.gif

Fifa 12 is all  i know about soccer and he always the best player. 2:57
roll.gif

not even CLOSE... even if Messi is clearly the most dominant futboler... the sport is so damn diluted

some of those backlines have dudes that cant run 5.0 40s like Ocho Cinco could legit score in some of those leagues jus paching and cherry pickin

not to mention Barcas whole roster is ******ed... Xavi n Iniesta give him perfect service night in and night out

when he wins a world cup and does these things will talk.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

like Ocho Cinco could legit score in some of those leagues jus paching and cherry pickin

chad johnson couldnt even keep up with kansas city reserve team..so yeah.....
who ever says the fake ronaldo is better *roger mayweather* Dont know %#%$...

trying to embed some videos ya might enjoy but i can get it to work smh..

Dude really does have a legit shot to go down as the best ever.

He's a magician out there man.

I can honestly say that it's been a pleasure watch "La Pulga" since his debut with the first team. He is the michael jordan of soccer and it is incredible that his performance overshadows that of so many great players. I only hope that he can pull off winning a world cup and it would be great if he did it in enemy territory this coming world cup.

Ronaldo is better than messi...... and until messi can help is country do something on the world stage, i cnat say he is the best

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

Ronaldo is better than messi...... and until messi can help is country do something on the world stage, i cnat say he is the best

Ha Ha ... NO.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by SFC415

Never understood why people say he's unathletic. He's faster than 99% of players on the pitch and he's strong as @#$% for someone his size. 3 dudes can slam into his legs at the same time, and he'll just stumble a bit and keep going
I've never seen anyone say he's unathletic. Even in the soccer bashing cesspools that pop up on here once in a blue moon.
His athleticism is ridiculous. His combination of acceleration, agility, body control, and balance are unparalleled by anyone I've seen in sport aside from Barry Sanders. They both remind me of the other in an eerie sort of way. 
one of the best descriptions ive ever heard regarding too completely different players playing sports.

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

I agree. Although C. Ronaldo has been bad on the world stage too. But as to the first part of your statement, I dunno man I think you gotta give it to messi over cr7 currently. 

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by BlackMomo

Nah C.Ronaldo is prolly the most dominating soccer player in the world right now.
Shutup. 

Please.
re-quoted for emphasis.

while i agree ... and i'm not a ronaldo fan ... the gap to me is not as wide as people make it out to be ... ronaldo has dominated in 2 leagues ... he also dives a ton though
30t6p3b.gif

Cristiano is an animal but you can't have that physique and play like a %%*@!.

Their level of play is comparbale but you have Messi, 5ft nothing getting hit from all angles (nh) always riding tackles and trying to stay on the feet. Then you got CR7, probably the finest physical specimen in the game going down at every opportunity and whining like a %%*@!.. Along with a generally cocky demeanor i think thats why he's no where near as popular as Messi.

Back
Top Bottom