Let Me Just Get This Out There ... vol. Plax

Not a raw deal considering what he did in New York of all places...he should have known the gun laws before he did what he did...if he's smart enough toget his piece registered in Florida, what's his excuse?....he's a dummy, and I'll be damned if I feel sorry for this fool.

I dont feel sorry one bit.

I seem to manage to know the laws. I would expecit a millionaire to know what he is doing. Especially with a firearm.

He was under the impression him registration in Florida was good for travel with it in NYC.
When I first got my CCW, I thought the same thing too.
BFO (rip) told me to go look it up and be sure, and sure thing I woulda been assed out!
cus I was gonna pack it in my luggage and just show em my paperwork comin off the plane.
smh.gif
in fact, my CCW is only transferable to about 17 states and theure all states U dont wanna be going to in the first place lol
Its a common mistake. but I know I know, Ignorance is not a defense

It does seem like an excessive amount of time, but yeah...he really has no excuse.

He'd be getting a raw deal if for some reason he, because of his status, was getting a harsher penalty for the crime. The law is the law and he committed acrime, gotta face the consequences.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

He was under the impression him registration in Florida was good for travel with it in NYC.
When I first got my CCW, I thought the same thing too.
BFO (rip) told me to go look it up and be sure, and sure thing I woulda been assed out!
cus I was gonna pack it in my luggage and just show em my paperwork comin off the plane.
smh.gif
in fact, my CCW is only transferable to about 17 states and theure all states U dont wanna be going to in the first place lol
Its a common mistake. but I know I know, Ignorance is not a defense
eek.gif
Damn, yall can still carry concealed weapons in FLA???

There's a lot of things I'd buy a claim of ignorance for... But with concealed weapons? Nah...

You gonna carry, you damn well better know what's going on... That's just responsibility... And if you can't handle that, you shouldn't becarrying...

i was watching the local news, some guy was in a stand off with police, police shot his arm off. He got 10 days in jail. and Plax is about to get 3.5-15

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

i was watching the local news, some guy was in a stand off with police, police shot his arm off. He got 10 days in jail. and Plax is about to get 3.5-15
smh.gif

was he white?

Originally Posted by 92

smh.gif

was he white?
Why does it really matter in this case?...

Originally Posted by 92

smh.gif

was he white?

Damn sure wasn't in New york...

There's nothing raw about his deal...
those are the rules in New York...
He shouldn't get any type of special treatment...
Beside he put not only himself but everyone at the club at risk wit that *#+%...
he obviously didn't know what he was doing wit that gun...

On one hand, I think Plax was in the perfect position to be made an example out of.

...But sometimes the purpose of your life is to serve as a warning for others.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by 92

smh.gif

was he white?
Why does it really matter in this case?...

the reason why I wanted to know is because a guy involved in a gun fight with a cop, in just about every state, would be doing hard time for that @%#$.
so i figured that he must have some sort of perk and i was curious about what exactly it was.

He thought it transferred from FLA to NY, theres like 32 states that are in the gun pact...

I think the amount of time is absurd honestly

Back
Top Bottom