Let me let you guys in on a secret....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam290

Banned
EDIT- PICS COMING TOMO

Aight you no it aint cheap buy bottles of polar ice in da club so you got to spend wisely during the week. That is why Im at mcdicks everyday. Only think on the value menu I mess with tho is dat McChicken. That cum sause tho is nasty so you got to ask for it plain, add a tomoato, onions, then go through every mcnugget sause periocially through da week.... monday honey mustard day, tuseday bbq sauce day... wedsnday big mac sauce day, thursday sweet n sour day... n friday since its da weekend its wildcard day, today i had hot habanero sauce OH MY GOD it was fire... pun indended

Last edited:
iblUGLgEmslPoA.gif

you eat that waste everyday?

"popping bottles" should be the least of your worries.. stack up for your funeral.

mcdicks?
tha waiting period....reinstate it
Lmfao dude join date says July so even if there was a waiting period, he woulda been a member for 3 months now

That being said, OP what the **** are you talmbout, PAPI?!

Dat cum sauce, *****?

HCCDc.png

Last edited:
DO U NO WHO I AM??? SAM290 THE GREAT.

FORMER MODERATORY OF DA GREAT CHILL SPOT

WHEN DAT SAUCE TOUCHEZ UR TOUNGE THO...

i wanna know what kinda mcdonalds you go to? are you even sure its a mcdonalds...

Aight you no it aint cheap buy bottles of polar ice in da club so you got to spend wisely during the week. That is why Im at mcdicks everyday. Only think on the value menu I mess with tho is dat McChicken. That cum sausetho is nasty so you got to ask for it plain, add a tomoato, onions, then go through every mcnugget sause periocially through da week.... monday honey mustard day, tuseday bbq sauce day... wedsnday big mac sauce day, thursday sweet n sour day... n friday since its da weekend its wildcard day, today i had hot habanero sauce OH MY GOD it was fire... pun indended

View media item 132219

Aight you no it aint cheap buy bottles of polar ice in da club so you got to spend wisely during the week. That is why Im at mcdicks everyday. Only think on the value menu I mess with tho is dat McChicken. That cum sause tho is nasty so you got to ask for it plain, add a tomoato, onions, then go through every mcnugget sause periocially through da week.... monday honey mustard day, tuseday bbq sauce day... wedsnday big mac sauce day, thursday sweet n sour day... n friday since its da weekend its wildcard day, today i had hot habanero sauce OH MY GOD it was fire... pun indended

View media item 132219

http://i.minus.com/ibz5Ugv7G9aTFs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom