let this thread die (NYK)

With this signing Shumpert should probably sit the whole year I want his knee to be fully healed no reason for him to rush back now . I still want Delfino 

In: 
Felton
Camby
Pablo
Brewer
Kidd
White
Copeland

Out:
Fields
Jordan
Jorts
Douglas
Lin
Gadz

This year's team >>>>> Last year's

Felton/Kidd/Pablo
Shump/JR/Brewer
Melo/Novak/White
Amare/Thomas/Copeland
Chandler/Camby

not a bad lineup... i just wish we got a power forward...some guys i think would be good fit here are purp, shelden williams, kenyon and carl landry

Kenyon would probably get us the division and past Miami in the Playoffs . Melo would have to average 25, 7, and 4 and 47% and stat would have to give us like 22 and 9 and 50% shooting from the field , also Felton would probably have to give us 16 and 8 
mean.gif
 matter fact disregard my comments

Last edited:
Kenyon would probably get us the division and past Miami in the Playoffs . Melo would have to average 25, 7, and 4 and 47% and stat would have to give us like 22 and 9 and 50% shooting from the field , also Felton would probably have to give us 16 and 8 :smh:  matter fact disregard my comments

if those guys averaged that then ya we can realistically beat the heat... chances all 3 average that unrealistic :lol:

@Karstennv

I like Brewer signing....we have plenty of scorers...the mix and match possibilities are intriguing...

I really think this team can be top 4 and i don't really make pre season predictions re: The Knicks ...the defenders are definitely there, here's hoping there's continuity and that Shump comes back well.

Kenyon would probably get us the division and past Miami in the Playoffs . Melo would have to average 25, 7, and 4 and 47% and stat would have to give us like 22 and 9 and 50% shooting from the field , also Felton would probably have to give us 16 and 8 :smh:  matter fact disregard my comments

U srs bro????? what drug are u on???

Brewer > Fields IMO.

Son can't shoot but I like this move, all about getting consistent stops in the playoffs. Hopefully we'll see more of Melo at the 4 too, we certainly got the personnel to do so.

btw if u any of u guys want those supreme SBs that just released in a 9.5, i'll hook it up with a TEAM NYK reseller discount lol

I like these moves.... Very much a Sefalosha type player. The interesting thing here is to see if he starts. And i love the depth charts, but how can we play everyone?

Back
Top Bottom