let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by DubA169

man i know the playbook and i aint on the team

consists of lets go lets go lets go lets goooooo
Seriously, I'd be disappointed in Lin if he couldn't figure things out.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

lol @ Dre's post

Dudes trolling his instagram, like come on
grin.gif
. Dude is keeping fans abreast to his injury and here you come with this "You soft" !#*!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Son is only 15yrs old too. Talking extra reckless from behind an iphone.

So I have Dish Network and these clowns don't have MSG, but the game is on NBA TV...Do NBA TV games get blacked out? Because they don't get blacked out on ESPN/TNT/ABC but if I remember correctly, they did black the games out on NBA TV.

Dish Network is a bunch of scammers though..There's supposed to be a free League Pass trial for this week and when I flip to the NBA League Pass channels, it says I must pay for a subscription to watch the games
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

So I have Dish Network and these clowns don't have MSG, but the game is on NBA TV...Do NBA TV games get blacked out? Because they don't get blacked out on ESPN/TNT/ABC but if I remember correctly, they did black the games out on NBA TV.

Dish Network is a bunch of scammers though..There's supposed to be a free League Pass trial for this week and when I flip to the NBA League Pass channels, it says I must pay for a subscription to watch the games
indifferent.gif

I feel your pain i'm in ATL now for the next couple months and i'm gonna have to stream every game
30t6p3b.gif

I better get the Knicks game tonight, I have NBA TV but for some reason Memphis-OKC isn't coming up right now.. and I live in Florida too.

Originally Posted by arrjae2

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke
but this is also without melo....
and peep Landry's Kick @ :11 seconds...

roll.gif
roll.gif

With a PG AND Melo I feel he would get more open looks/easy baskets all because of the attention Melo gets on the offensive end.

YEEUPPP and everyone else, try not to ask for links or post em in the thread. Get the whole thing locked and we'd have to start another one. Got the heads up from the boxing thread when folks would ask for em. Just an FYI.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

indifferent.gif
They only black out Knicks or Nets games on NBAtv when you have a cable/dish provider that has MSG. Since Dish currently doesn't have MSG you should be able to watch on NBAtv just fine. If it's blacked out you may have a chance to watch on a league pass channel with Fox Sports/CSN network from GS like in that vid Cyber Smoke posted.

I advise all of yall to switch to FIOS asap though
pimp.gif

I miss FIOS man when I move back to NYC im getting that triple play ASAP . I'm also hearing their MSG HD feed looks way better than Cablevisions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I miss FIOS man when I move back to NYC im getting that triple play ASAP . I'm also hearing their MSG HD feed looks way better than Cablevisions
laugh.gif

they seeing Tina cleaner than I?
mad.gif

Monta gonna have fun tonight, bout to end our season
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom