let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Looks like a few of us are gonna be in the house on Thursday vs. Chicago. I'll be there in 300s somewhere, don't know exactly what section yet.

You buyen tickets last minute too?

Ive noticed every game has had great seats available for 50-100 just a few hours before the game. Hopen to make Chicago my first game this season.
Naw, the tix were actually part of my Christmas gift from my girl so they were purchased a while ago, but I've heard the same thing about solid seats for a decent price being available right before the game.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

jared jeffries ..........

he thought he was doin it

This guy hit a 3 a few games back and he's been whylin for respect ever since. Taking shots and attempting moves as if he's a legitimate offensive threat...

*Edit* 3 in a row? I'm posting-and-toasting right now

there is no accountability on this team anybody can shoot whatever they want. my suggestion i just go numb. getting angry about it doesnt make you feel better. ive accepted this mess until dantoni goes

Knicks have the best garbage time squad in the league..Any time those scrubs enter the game against the opposing team's scrubs, they embarrass them.

Knicks worst players>Any other teams worst players

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

[h3]4. Iman Shumpert[/h3]
In the past, we've noted that Shumpert was only playing 14 percent of the Knicks' minutes at shooting guard, despite the fact that he produces far more efficient numbers at that position than at point guard. That number has crept up to 19 percent of the Knicks' shooting guard minutes, according to 82games.com. Accordingly, Shumpert's play has improved.
grant_e_shumbert1_576.jpg

Courtesy of Sebastian Pruiti
On this play, Shumpert penetrates and kicks the ball to the wing before running to the weakside wing to space out the court.
grant_e_shumbert2_576.jpg

Shumpert doesn't just stand on the perimeter and spot up for a jumper. Once he sees his defender turn his head to focus on the basketball, Shumpert dashes to the rim.
grant_e_shumbert3_576.jpg

A good pass leads to an easy dunk for Shumpert. The more he can play off the ball, the more he can survey situations like this and create scoring opportunities.

Oh $!%# I did not know Thursday was the first of our 3 games in 3 nights
sick.gif

Back to being pessimistic
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

lin > douglas

x 100.
He honestly is the only pg who will attempt to pass a rolling Amare or Chandler on a pick and roll. THe only thing I could figure as to why he doesn't get burn is because he somehow got in Danotoni's doghouse or just can't play an adequate level of defense at the professional level.

Not even excited about the Win. I wish we would've lost last night but oh well. Chicago will spank us and we are that much closer to the demise of pringles.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

I wish balkman was part of the rotation ove bum$#% jeffries

idk about that jeffries has been doing well defensively .. i know i know shoot me

Shump really would make a great bench guy, we could really use a real SG who can actually shoot.
laugh.gif

Shump is too erratic man, good slasher/wingman.

He also has no business playing the PG position.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Why are we welcoming Bull fans?
laugh.gif
I saw the thread title, and I figured it's probably a trap
laugh.gif

Anyways, should be a good game on Thursday.  If it's a blowout, any chances of D'Antoni getting fired?

Originally Posted by dumbout227

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

lin > douglas

x 100.
He honestly is the only pg who will attempt to pass a rolling Amare or Chandler on a pick and roll. THe only thing I could figure as to why he doesn't get burn is because he somehow got in Danotoni's doghouse or just can't play an adequate level of defense at the professional level.

Douglas sucks defensively and i doubt Lin is any worse. Douglas is also not a very smart basketball player i don't think anyone in the league takes more ill advised threes and gets called for hand checking repeatedly like he does. Dantoni just needs ot give Lin 15-20 with the starters for one game and see how he performs. If he can rack up 5 or 6 assist every time he comes in garbage time with playing with scrubs I can see him getting 7 or 8 with our starters. I remember a few games a go when Lin was playing and Tyson was in the game Lin hit Tyson on the roll a couple of times and he was surprised to see the ball and turned it over. That's not Tyson's fault it's just the guys Dantoni sticks at the PG position can't make that pass so it was a shock to him.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Not even excited about the Win. I wish we would've lost last night but oh well. Chicago will spank us and we are that much closer to the demise of pringles.
You really think he'll get fired in the middle of the season? I only see that if we get officially eliminated from the playoffs.

For dudes still talking about Lin Pringles put him out there with the starters early in the 3rd against Houston and that's when their lead went from 7 to 20. Highly doubt Pringles experiments with him again. If he gets a chance it'll be when TD gets injures. So hope for that like I do.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by diceloveme

You really think he'll get fired in the middle of the season? I only see that if we get officially eliminated from the playoffs.

For dudes still talking about Lin Pringles put him out there with the starters early in the 3rd against Houston and that's when their lead went from 7 to 20. Highly doubt Pringles experiments with him again. If he gets a chance it'll be when TD gets injures. So hope for that like I do.
roll.gif

[h1]http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/knicksblog/knicks_could_pursue_cavs_sessions_UqRSdvkI7kNezURctD5yyM[/h1]
[h1]Knicks could pursue Cavaliers guard Sessions[/h1]

1:59 PM, February 1, 2012 ι By MARC BERMAN
Ramon Sessions?

Mike D’Antoni didn’t dismiss that possibility of upgrading the Knicks roster, with the team linked to free agent Kenyon Martin and in the past having pursued Cavaliers point guard Sessions, who's being shopped.

Sessions, who played under Dan D’Antoni in South Carolina’s AAU program, has long been a target of the Knicks. Former team president Donnie Walsh nearly signed him in the summer of 2009 but elected against it when he feared it would take too much of their salary-cap space for 2010.

Sessions has a year left on his contract and the Cavaliers are looking to clear cap space. The Knicks are starting to realize the iffy proposition that is Baron Davis, who has been too sore to practice with contact this week and whose debut is up in the air, with the Knicks coaching staffing saying it won't be until next week at the earliest.

Asked directly about Sessions, D’Antoni said, “Glen (Grunwald), I’m sure he’s sitting there going what could we do if Plan A doesn’t work. Plan B, Plan C. He’s looking into every possibility. Whether there’s a possibility or not, I don’t think so. I’m sure it would be thoroughly discussed and looked at. Whatever will make our team better we’ll do it.’’

Kenyon Martin and J.R. Smith are two of the Chinese Basketball Association players who will be eligible later this month once they are cleared for the NBA by FIBA. The Post has reported Carmelo Anthony would like Martin, his former teammate in Denver, on the club.

The Knicks would have to cut a player to make room for either, and probably at this stage could axe erratic and injury-prone Mike Bibby rather than prospect Jeremy Lin, whose contract is not guaranteed.

“Those are things you monitor,’’ D’Antoni said. “Things you keep your eye on. We have the $2.5 million (salary cap) exception left and we’ll look at it. ... If it makes sense we’ll do it in a heartbeat. If it doesn’t make sense we won’t. Most of the time it’s agents saying they’re looking at my guy but I’m sure we’ll do our due diligence.’’

If the Knicks ever got Sessions from Cleveland, it would be a boon for D’Antoni’s job security. Toney Douglas’ option for next year was picked up at $2 million, so he could be of interest to the Cavaliers.

D’Antoni said he expected Anthony and Amar’e Stoudemire to play all three games during this three-night stretch despite their ailments, starting Thursday vs. Chicago and finishing in Boston and vs. the Nets.

Stoudemire missed part of practice Wednesday to get treatment on the sprained ankle he suffered during second-half warmups Tuesday night against the Pistons. Anthony returned from various ailments and looked super scoring 25 points with six assists.

pimp.gif

Knicks fans Ramon Sessions hype >

Back
Top Bottom