let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I dislike Lin

Why ?

Dude plays hard and gets to the paint whats not to like ?

With playing time those shots will start to fall down

Lin is the best option at PG we have on this roster right now and he should be the backup when Baron gets healthy

i like that Shao Lin played early. all he really has to do is take care of the basketball. other than that hes a good pass first guard.
i wouldve liked to see TD play in the first half too. so we could mix it up with the 3 of them. Shump/Shao Lin/TD...

good first half though. glad to see that everybody is on the 'same' page....

Even though the offense still gets sloppy, the defense looks pretty good and wayy better than last year

Yeah love TD being benched. Don't know why Pringles decided to but I love it.

Bos is playing horrible. No flow to their offense.. Rondo rusty. Even with Pierce scoring they're just fouling too much. Hope they keep it up.

Originally Posted by d5

ESPN hates the Knicks.  But thats nothing new.

That's why I always watch them on MSG
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

JR Smith @TheRealJRSmith

How many people does staples seat?
JR Smith JR Smith @TheRealJRSmith

How many people does the Garden seat?
Clippers about to crap on us again.

All we have is the 2.5 to offer. Clips don't, they just offered it to Martin. We seat more than Staples (now that we've renovated, not that it should matter in his decision). If he chooses the Clips it's cuz he wants a guarantee of playoffs and playing with CP3 rather than Melo.

Knicks looked good last night even after the L. Tonight, it looks like the effort & rhythm carried over. Let's take this W....please!

3 fouls in that one possession, here comes a ton of free throws for the Celtics with 6 minutes left.

Jeremy Lin shouldve seen some minutes this second half. Does Pringles not see that things were going a lot better with Douglas on the bench the first half?

Back
Top Bottom