nah, still 3 min. left.

TD can mess it all up in that time

laugh.gif

Sad.
laugh.gif

i mean like i wouldnt put him in yet. 

Best part of the game is Toney Douglas got ZERO minutes
pimp.gif

MSG getting sloppy with that LAL game promo since Melo and STAT will both be out. They aint wanna go too hard on the racism with whoring out Lin

But what if we sat Melo down for the entirety of games and only brought him out for the last 2 minutes of regulation to close out games 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arrjae2

and one more game to show its not a fluke...
grin.gif

Word, people trying to take away & not give credit for Lin's past 3 performances.   This guy has been underestimated his entire basketball career.  ONE scholarship, undrafted, cut by 2 teams, yet his stats speak for itself.  His reaping the benefits from the hard work he has put in, too happy for him.

Feels good man! Great win for the Knicks... Even Douglas can't stop smiling lawl.

sick.gif
@ Francis. He looks mad old. He's only 34. Unbelievable.

Lin making his teammates better. I gotta love Knicks' ball movements. Landry Fields seriously needs to work on his shooting. Billy Walker is a lazy bum when Knicks play bad teams.
30t6p3b.gif

Novak's stroke is wet.

Lin's dunk >>> Wall's left-handed dunk.... I lost my respect for Wall. He cares about himself. He tries to destroy Lin after Lin made nice plays every time.
30t6p3b.gif

Jeremy Lin is treading for fourth time already. He has fans from everywhere.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

You're right. Toney Douglas only needs 30 seconds to %%%% up a lead.
laugh.gif

exactly! 
laugh.gif

i feel kinda bad though. at least give him some burn...

like think about it. 

start of the season > starter

after a few games of not playing well > off the bench after Shump

now > this dude doesnt play at all. Bibbys before him. 
laugh.gif

he said " leggo " after he blew by wall and crammed it and off they went.

btw this is from the only guy (in May 2010) who predicted Jeremy Lin could be a star in this league..

http://hoopsanalyst.com/blog/?p=487

"This is a weak year for both PGs and combo guards. After John Wall there are no sure things. Jeremy Lin might be the #2 PG available in this draft. He looks to me like a sleeper in the mold of George Hill. He appears to have the skills to become at least a usable combo guard. If he can get the passing thing down and handle the point, Jeremy Lin is a good enough player to start in the NBA and possibly star."

There's no way Novak doesn't get major pt rest of the season. Bill Walker, you're next to get benched.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

grin.gif

Word, people trying to take away & not give credit for Lin's past 3 performances.   This guy has been underestimated his entire basketball career.  ONE scholarship, undrafted, cut by 2 teams, yet his stats speak for itself.  His reaping the benefits from the hard work he has put in, too happy for him.
it's about opportunities. no way was lin going to get playing time in golden state with curry and ellis. rockets already had 3 pgs on their team. lin fell into the right spot in ny. davis is out due to injury and douglas plays inconsistant. then anthony and stat are not healthy. the offense runs through them, but since they are out the team is playing more relax where they don't have to defer to anthony. 

Lin
pimp.gif
i aint gonna front i became a fan ever since i've seen him play in the summer league.

wish Lakers wouldve picked him up before somehow
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

grin.gif

it's about opportunities. no way was lin going to get playing time in golden state with curry and ellis. rockets already had 3 pgs on their team. lin fell into the right spot in ny. davis is out due to injury and douglas plays inconsistant. then anthony and stat are not healthy. the offense runs through them, but since they are out the team is playing more relax where they don't have to defer to anthony. 

I hear ya on that, but I'm talkin about the naysayers, the doubters, and even some of the other Knicks fans.  Granted the past 3 games have been against subpar teams, but keep in mind he has outplayed Deron, Devin Harris and John Wall today... he's a catalyst and a glue guy for the Knicks but most importantly, he makes his teammates better.  Folks need to give credit where credit is due.  He belongs in the league. 

EDIT:  I'm still waiting for this ballerific703 to come in about his hate for Lin & how garbage he is 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. take that veil off your eyes fool.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

he said " leggo " after he blew by wall and crammed it and off they went.

btw this is from the only guy (in May 2010) who predicted Jeremy Lin could be a star in this league..

http://hoopsanalyst.com/blog/?p=487

"This is a weak year for both PGs and combo guards. After John Wall there are no sure things. Jeremy Lin might be the #2 PG available in this draft. He looks to me like a sleeper in the mold of George Hill. He appears to have the skills to become at least a usable combo guard. If he can get the passing thing down and handle the point, Jeremy Lin is a good enough player to start in the NBA and possibly star."
Damn, good find. Props to that guy for writing about Lin. 

i was talking with some of the dudes at my gym where i ball, and some think that kobe may end up guarding lin..what do you folks think? i doubt it i think itll be fisher. either way, with lin there and novak an established shooter, the knicks as a team has stepped up their game, with more people getting involved.

we gonna have a hard time with LA as they their big man will dominate us with EASE...gonna make chandler and jefferies work mad hard. But if we can get more scoring from fields and walker and continued high pctge scoring from lin and novak, we have a solid chance at winning def, word to philly.

Back
Top Bottom