stomped around my house like I just fought a n_

k4f684.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Can't lie I did the same thing.

unreal.

so amazing

props to Shumpert, holding Calderon scoreless was the key in the 4th.

Lin...
pimp.gif
that's all that needs to be said.

shump def locked down calderon. but damn, lin got ice in his veins. when he waved everyone off with 10 seconds left i knew it was about to go down. props.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

doesnt this dude lin have everything happening too perfectly?

I'm not gonna lie it all feels like a dream. Imagine how dude feels, must on cloud 9 or some %+%$.

Shumpert being such an effective perimeter defender is always overlooked. I still don't know how he didn't make the rookie/sophomore game
30t6p3b.gif

He should at least make second team All-NBA defense.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

not that the team will get attention (not that Lin doesn't deserve every bit thrown his way), but I haven't seen that type of fight from the Knicks in a long time.
People are making the Tebow comparison because of all the coverage he's getting, but here's where it's kind of appropriate.. the team has really responded to Lin, it's clear as day. Chandler is getting better looks, so getting our big man going will boost the team's energy on defense. Even when they're struggling, they haven't been quitting as easily like they used to.

Originally Posted by Regis

Real talk Shumps steal is going to get overlooked but that was the game changer.
posted this right before Lin's and 1. Its all good what Lin doin but Shumps D will get overlooked even tho he is the reason the Knicks was even in it for Lin to hit that shot. !%%@ is just UNREAL right now tho.

Wow my son Lin took it to ANOTHER level. Got that clutch gene.

Shump would become my new fav Knick if he wasn't missing dunks. His defense
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Great comeback cuz we didn't play well for like 3 quarters and a half. Teams are adapting to how Lin plays which leads to tos and keeping him from what he does in the pnr.

It's gonna be a problem when Melo returns.

Loved what STAT brought in his game back and Fields
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by endemic415

I dislike how league pass cuts the broadcast as soon as the game ends, let me watch the celebration yo!
That and I want to hear post game interviews.
I heard it. "Just wanna thank God, my teammates were great"

Back
Top Bottom