let this thread die (NYK)

The GR8 with the OD wall of text, I got a headache just looking at the screen
30t6p3b.gif

Shiiit my b. didnt know i just wrote that much. I just wanted to come in to say we should start iman, and than i obviously get in rant mode
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Originally Posted by MrONegative

tumblr_lt9jtwAAsB1r418rro1_400.jpg

Somehow...I know it was you, Donnie. In Don We Trust

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
great giff man
The way you guys were talking about tyson chandler I thought it was a done deal. I agree he would be a great fit.
I read rumors about possible trading of amare to get cp3. That would be STUPID.

This isnt a trade. Hes unrestricted. How much more can they offer?

How can he deny $14.5M a yr. As the starting center playing alongside Melo and Amare in NY ?

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Tyson makes you guys better but not for 15 mil way too much.

Were done rebuilding its time to put together a winning team and we need tyson to do that even if it comes with that kind of price tag

When you got melo/amare already you cant be budgeting you gotta go after what you want and need to win. When it comes to a guy like tyson chandler who was gonna get paid one way or another sometimes you gotta be on that hova money aint a thing type of swag
pimp.gif

10-12 makes sense. To be honest, a dream scenario would be getting him for 14.5 now, then convincing our 'Big 3' to each renegotiate for one more year, so we could afford to sign D-Will or New Orleans Laker #3.

Do you guys think CP3 is crying about the trade being blocked because he really wants to play in Los Angeles or because he really hates New Orleans?

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by d5

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Just heard GS is upping their offer for Chandler
30t6p3b.gif
NO!!!!
sick.gif
Marc Jackson tryin to %$@! us over
30t6p3b.gif
They were already offering more money. With their current team I doubt there's anything more alluring than what the Knicks offer. I mean we're offering him the most we can and we already have 2 stars on our team.

Well Grant, we would've loved you here but go ahead and join an aging team that doesn't have a legit chance of winning a chip until they rebuild. We'll take Nash over you anyway.

Anyone know when Media day is? if there is one? Always love NBA Media Day
pimp.gif

aye so would this trade blocking cause you guys to reconsider the salaries for next season?

like this means cp3 is still available, during free agency.

if we spend so much on Tyson, we would have not enough cash left for Paul.
I'm sorry if this has been addressed before but I just got off the train and i didn't read through all the pages.

would you guys hold off on getting Chandler since the window hasnt closed for us gettin Chris?

I still think CP3 gets traded before the deadline even if it's not to the Lakers. I'd be shocked if he ended up just walking in a scenario where we'd have a chance to get him.

and no if we can get Chandler now I say we do it, makes the playoffs for us this season more unpredictable and we can go even farther. I did not think we could get a legit C in this offseason and now that we can I say we do it. Right now there's still no way we can trade for CP3 so make moves to get Tyson.

We lost Grant Hill. Amnesty-ing Chompsy and getting under the cap means we can't afford him anymore. He's either going back to Phoenix or San Antonio.
30t6p3b.gif

many hours ago
laugh.gif

and no one ever promised tomorrow today. I'd rather have Chandler now, than a maybe of CP3 or w/e + minimum center #2 later. fool us twice...

Good riddance to Grant Hill aka Glass Ankles.

Anyway Chandler is a good pickup, but is it a done deal yet? I heard 14mil/yr. They'll be hurting in the PG position if Billups is let go. I can't stand Douglas, I wish we freaking kept felton.

All I know is that with Chandler in the middle on Christmas Knicks will have REVENGE for getting swept by the Celtics all last season and post season.  Overall, sign Chandler cause a true center is hard to come by now a days.  With Deron being uncertain I believe by next season Knicks can get that legit PG but for now sign the Chandler while u have the chance.

We lost Grant Hill. Amnesty-ing Chompsy and getting under the cap means we can't afford him anymore. He's either going back to Phoenix or San Antonio.
30t6p3b.gif

many hours ago
laugh.gif

and no one ever promised tomorrow today. I'd rather have Chandler now, than a maybe of CP3 or w/e + minimum center #2 later. fool us twice...

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom