let this thread die (NYK)

Haha thanks for novak meme

Adam Zagoria
#Knicks Mike D'Antoni: "To be honest the last couple days in practice that [second] group has just kicked our first team's butt in practice. You see there's a lot of talent coming off the bench now."

Originally Posted by DubA169

Adam Zagoria
#Knicks Mike D'Antoni: "To be honest the last couple days in practice that [second] group has just kicked our first team's butt in practice. You see there's a lot of talent coming off the bench now."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Can we please give Melo props for his very good defense this season ?
No, because he obviously sucks, has no heart, is a cancer to the team, trade him, etc..

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Originally Posted by DubA169

Adam Zagoria
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
We been yelling at this $!+%% to use the bench like a real coach for years.  Thank you Lin God.

Missed the game, saw the highlights. From what I saw the team (Melo & Stat) most importantly look like they're having fun and chemistry seems to be starting.

As for the Knicks logo mid-court, I like it. I was never a fan of the black shading. It does look a bit vibrant but it was just painted on, it will settle.

Amare needs to lay off the coke , diamonds in his teeth trying to be Lil' wayne and $#@!. I miss cool goggles , high flying , no hobo beard Amare
30t6p3b.gif

Amare-Stoudemire-smile-Wallpaper.jpg

My mom was just asking me about that. I was like I don't know what you're talking about. She thought he had braces/bad dental plan.

sick.gif
but w/e. STAT has always struck me as that guy always on that new hip(ster) other shh. Son got that bohemian life style, he's Jewish, etc. Now he got a grill. Let him do him. W/e makes him happy and gets him playing his best on the court.

While we got the win tonight and I'm happy about that...it seems as if there's something off on offense, which is understandable as they just started playing together as a complete unit again. But there is some tentativeness lingering around the players at times.

You guys cannot use the "Benchmob" moniker.

The Chicago Bulls use that, and have used it. Get your own damn nickname for your god damn bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BenchMob_original_display_image.jpg

Originally Posted by arstyle27

You guys cannot use the "Benchmob" moniker.

The Chicago Bulls use that, and have used it. Get your own damn nickname for your god damn bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BenchMob_original_display_image.jpg

This Clown
laugh.gif

I really hope we play the Bulls in the playoffs

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

While we got the win tonight and I'm happy about that...it seems as if there's something off on offense, which is understandable as they just started playing together as a complete unit again. But there is some tentativeness lingering around the players at times.
Which ones? Not sure what you could be referring to from what I saw of the entire game.

laugh.gif
@ these Bulls fans.

Back
Top Bottom