let this thread die (NYK)

It's on the players..more specifically Melo now.

I'm still waiting on someone whos a fan of another team to tell me if they'd want MDA coaching their franchise.

Melo is a CANCER, period. No one, single player is bigger than the team. U want the team to restructure the entire offense for the sake of YOUR game so your teammates have to adjust to YOU? Also, you sulk, @%#@%, and turn your back on your teammates when u don't get the ball and also ruin plays because you're not getting any touches?

Then, when you get your touches, you shoot 20 times to score 20 points? Pathetic. He's worsening the team morale, if you can't see that he's a cancer from a team's standpoint, you must be dumb. I can't believe they're paying this MFer 18 mil a year.

its about time. lets see what woodsons all about before we start daydreaming about coaches who probably would not coach here

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Don't get me wrong though it's all on the players now. I defended Pringles a bit earlier this year cuz we had bums on the squad and he was playing them while STAT and Melo were hurt/out. Then he got a bit more talent and couldn't get it to work consistently when the whole squad was healthy. He was always a problem.

Now he's gone so it's solely on the players, mainly STAT & Melo (unless Woodson also %%$!! up the rotations).

Well, yeah. 

But I always said though, the Knicks will be that team finishes the season strong - I can definitely see another 6,7,8-game win streak to finish the season. Man, I just want to see a team in the East wipe Miami off the map.  

Originally Posted by abutta13

its about time. lets see what woodsons all about before we start daydreaming about coaches who probably would not coach here
Let's not entertain the idea of keeping Woodson on as head coach regardless of what this team does the rest of the way. Dude is the basketball version of Jerry Manuel.

[h3]Knicks Intrigued By Howard, Won't Include Carmelo In Any Offer[/h3]
Mar 14, 2012 3:48 PM EDT

nyk_40.gif

The Knicks are intrigued by the possibility of acquiring Dwight Howard, according to source.

But New York is unwilling to trade Carmelo Anthony in a package to acquire Howard due to his stature with James Dolan.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz1p7jvm78M

Woodson has no chance of keeping this job after the end of the season (unless we win a chip which isnt happening) I would like to see him switch up the rotations a little. Let Amare start but sit him after like 5 minutes unless he strokin it NH. Then play the majority of his 1st half minutes with the second team. And then in the 2nd half just play off who is hot in the first.

Keep running the PnR with Lin and Chandler but that should be secondary to getting either Melo or Stat going. There is no reason that one of those guys shouldnt have 25+ per night. And the other should easily be around 20 when they arent "the guy" that night.

And Amare for gods sake rebound the damn ball. Aldridge is gonna beast him tonight but just dont let him get more than 5 Offensive rebounds. We had that Bulls game if we could have kept them off the offensive boards.

ok now its time to play well and get used to the new system quickly. gets our stars the shots they need and hope our role players all mesh well and all play defense -crosses fingers- 

Y'all know how much I hate Pringles but I gotta admit, this is the best move he's made this year. Sneaky. Look, if we miss the playoffs, NO ONE is going to remember who was the coach. All that's gonna be talked about is how Melo came back and effed up Linsanity.

I do think though now it falls on the players, but now they're going to be judged on 20 something games leading into the playoffs instead of next year where they would have gotten a full training camp/preseason to work it out. We gave Pringles 3 years of the most inept coaching I've ever seen than we canned him. Melo hasn't even played 82 games yet for us, Knicks fans and the media are always so quick to jump to conclusions.

All in all, it's a great day, I need a new sig
laugh.gif

But at the same time this could be a TOXIC situation come season's end if we aren't in the playoffs. Hoping for the best.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

[h3]Knicks Intrigued By Howard, Won't Include Carmelo In Any Offer[/h3]
Mar 14, 2012 3:48 PM EDT

nyk_40.gif

The Knicks are intrigued by the possibility of acquiring Dwight Howard, according to source.

But New York is unwilling to trade Carmelo Anthony in a package to acquire Howard due to his stature with James Dolan.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz1p7jvm78M
O please Jesus let them be OK with an Amare based trade. If we can fool anyone into taking Amare for someone who will play some defense and give us something back on the offensive end im all for it right now. But im not gonna hold my breath on Dwight. Otis aint hold out this long to come off with Amare/Chandler and some throw ins.

I like Chandler too. But theres no need for him if we got Dwight.

But like i said its pretty much irrelevant at this point, we not getting Dwight. Let someone rent him for the rest of the year. Or let the Magic sit on him and pray he stays. I really dont want any part of it. But if he came and signed an extension I wouldnt hate it.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Oh, now Dolan loves Melo. Just this morning they never even talked.
I'm saying
laugh.gif
but his stance from that other source was he was never going to trade Melo (probably due wanting to raise ticket sales) and it was up to the coach to make it work.

But realistically speaking, I don't know how you guys would be okay for a Melo for Dwight trade and then thinking Dwight and STAT would work out fine if you think it's Melo's fault STAT hasn't been playing good since last season. You also don't trade for Dwight unless he commits to us.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Oh, now Dolan loves Melo. Just this morning they never even talked.
I'm saying
laugh.gif
but his stance from that other source was he was never going to trade Melo (probably due wanting to raise ticket sales) and it was up to the coach to make it work.

But realistically speaking, I don't know how you guys would be okay for a Melo for Dwight trade and then thinking Dwight and STAT would work out fine if you think it's Melo's fault STAT hasn't been playing good since last season. You also don't trade for Dwight unless he commits to us.
laugh.gif

If its Melo for Dwight where does Amare go? SF? Yea im sure he could keep a SF in front of him on D. That would be terrible.

Dwight isn't leaving Orlando n he isn't opting out of his contract therefore they aren't trading him, let's put all that Dwight to the knicks trade talk to rest . K thanks

Originally Posted by Curious24

mel and tyson for dwight. do it now and trade amare to lakers for gasol. build for lin (win).

You must be on something.

I wouldnt do any of the above mentioned trades. You guys want immediate results. Atleast give it 1 more season with our entire team.
Think about it, our team has changed like 3 or 4 times since last season.

Sloan is a nice prospect.

What about Ewing coaching us?
smile.gif

This is what I've been saying Doeeeee.

Dwight Howards not going tho, hes signing with the Magic?
eek.gif
 Great News

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Curious24

mel and tyson for dwight. do it now and trade amare to lakers for gasol. build for lin (win).

You must be on something.

I wouldnt do any of the above mentioned trades. You guys want immediate results. Atleast give it 1 more season with our entire team.
Think about it, our team has changed like 3 or 4 times since last season.

Sloan is a nice prospect.

What about Ewing coaching us?
smile.gif
Imagine the impact of the curse when we fire him in 2 years
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

http://twitter.com/FisolaNYDN
Frank Isola: Best part about this? Mike Woodson is Isiah Thomas' former college teammate and good friend. And Woody is a Larry Brown disciple. Only in NY
Frank Isola: What if Mike Woodson were to hire Larry Brown and Isiah Thomas as his assistant coaches?
Frank Isola: I think Mike D'Antoni resigned the same way Lenny Wilkens resigned. it's called hush money

Listening to Steven A. also saying Glen went to Indiana with them too.

Dwight isnt staying with the magic

SAS is a front running superstar slobber. couldnt care less what he has to say. go hang out with the hipsters
if dwight was traded to the nets today, the knicks would still be the big story.

Back
Top Bottom