let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Lin and Fields should be moved to the second unit. Start Shump and BD.

you just saying that bc your black.
laugh.gif

Knicks Schedule For the Rest of the Year (Hardest One in the League). 

We need to win 7-8 out of the next 10 this month to even think about making the playoffs because April is looking 
sick.gif

Back to back wins vs Indiana would gather momentum and the spirits of our team for the rest of the month. I haven't been very optimistic about our team (plenty reasons) but Lets go NY. I still sorta believe 
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]Upcoming Games[/td][/tr][tr][td]March[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 16[/td][td] vs Indiana  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 17[/td][td] @ Indiana  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 20[/td][td] vs Toronto  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 21[/td][td] @ Philadelphia  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 23[/td][td] @ Toronto  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 24[/td][td] vs Detroit  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 26[/td][td] vs Milwaukee  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 28[/td][td] vs Orlando  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 30[/td][td] @ Atlanta  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 31[/td][td] vs Cleveland  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]April[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 03[/td][td] @ Indiana  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 05[/td][td] @ Orlando  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 08[/td][td] vs Chicago  [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_ABC.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 10[/td][td] @ Chicago  [/td][td] 9:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 11[/td][td] @ Milwaukee  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 13[/td][td] vs Washington  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 15[/td][td] vs Miami  [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_ABC.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 17[/td][td] vs Boston  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 18[/td][td] @ New Jersey  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 20[/td][td] @ Cleveland  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 22[/td][td] @ Atlanta  [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 25[/td][td] vs LA Clippers  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 26[/td][td] @ Charlotte  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] 
[/td][/tr][/table] 
[/td][/tr][/table]

What's Milwaukee's schedule lookin like? They own the tie-breaker right?

A lot of winnable games for the Knicks, let's just hope they won't lose to teams they shouldn't be losing to (Bobcats, Nets, etc.).

Only reason I have hope is cuz Pringles quitting felt like pressure coming off my shoulders. I was barely optimistic about some things and now I'm a bit more regarding this season. If they go back to playing like they were during the losing streak my last post regarding the rest of our schedule and who we might beat still applies. We can't be inconsistent either and end up hoping the Bucks and Cavs lose all their games come April.

Im not gonna name names. But theres a bunch of people on this page who could care less about the Knicks. Ya only here because of Lin. And youve made it painfully obvious in the Lin thread. Then ya come in here and act like dont have an agenda with your posts.

Just sayin.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Im not gonna name names. But theres a bunch of people on this page who could care less about the Knicks. Ya only here because of Lin. And youve made it painfully obvious in the Lin thread. Then ya come in here and act like dont have an agenda with your posts.

Just sayin.

qft and I don't even like this guy 

i'm just kiddin, you're ok with me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Just sayin.

qft and I don't even like this guy 

i'm just kiddin, you're ok with me 
laugh.gif
tumblr_lpkqfdnwLV1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Damn, what I do? 
laugh.gif

Is it cuz I didnt officially apply? Or because im rockin Team Red Sox come baseball season?

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

At the end of the day....

This all falls on Pringles and real fans know it.

We're still playing wild guard ball with no guards. Its not effective with our personnel and it causing them to lose their passion for the game and playing with each other.

D'antoni needs to go, Amar'e needs to get healthy (unless hes totally damaged goods) and we need a healthy starting PG (Lin is a backup at this point in his development IMO)

We are just prolonging the torture until these things happen. D'antoni will never win an NBA championship so lets part ways now. We already have a basically a totally new roster, might as well get a new coach and call it a clean slate. It's too bad that we can't get rid of Dolan while we're at it.

If we still suck under a new coach, then the roster just has to get blown up...but getting rid of a lame duck coach would make more sense than continually revamping the roster to fit a losing system.

Any competent NBA coach would have us over .500 with this roster. We should be playing heavy inside out basketball instead of living on the perimeter.

We've been saying the same thing about D'antoni's boneheadness, crazy rotations, lack of emotion and defensive mindset for years...its never going to change. No matter who's on the team.

I'm happy with our roster besides the PG position (a backup PF/C would be a nice also)...its the coach that I have problems with.

THIS

" When asked what changes he would make going forward, one of the first things Mike Woodson said was more plays for Carmelo Anthony on the low block..."

Called it.

Woodson ain't a championship caliber coach either but he can have us in the 4/5 spot with a full season under his belt. I'd personally like to see Nate, Sloan or Phil full time but I don't think the Zen master is coming out of retirement.

This home and home against the Pacers will be a good measuring stick of what we are capable of, going forward. We need to win at least one of them but more than anything we need to play with passion, intensity and chemistry. I'm looking for more sensible rotations, timeouts and some well drawn plays that take advantage of the mismatches that we can make with almost every team.

Keep your fingers crossed Knicks fans, Woodson might finally tap into the potential this team has and we could be in for roller coaster ride in the second half of the season.

Fields is gonna need to start hitting those. Ill give him a little time to get into this offense now. But if hes not gonna hit those shots then we gotta get someone in there who will. Because he is gonna get those looks all day now.

only way Phil would come out of retirement and coach the knicks is if he went into some meditation induced coma where he woke up 4 years later blind as a bat but could see plays before they happened (like the Dark Knight) and the knicks ownership paid him in liquid ounces of the tears of the monks of Nepal. he would sit on a mat woven from the hair of indigenous peruvians during games and his eyes would look like crystal balls

Landry's cannot start if he can't hit open jumpers smh. Shump can do everything he can do and thensome.

Originally Posted by El Duderino

only way Phil would come out of retirement and coach the knicks is if he went into some meditation induced coma where he woke up 4 years later blind as a bat but could see plays before they happened (like the Dark Knight) and the knicks ownership paid him in liquid ounces of the tears of the monks of Nepal. he would sit on a mat woven from the hair of indigenous peruvians during games and his eyes would look like crystal balls

Swing and a miss

Back
Top Bottom