let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Did you touch his mustache?

No but it was glorious in person. My friend was telling him he boxes out better, and sets better picks than amare. He was laughing and like yeah sometimes, sometimes. Yes xbiker he seemed nice.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Did you touch his mustache?

laugh.gif
 Stupid

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm mad those Linsanity hyperdunks sold out. Was planning on wearing them with my Neek shirt
30t6p3b.gif

i honestly wasn't feeling them too much. All they did was put Linsanity in the insole. mehh...
I mean they're alright but Nike could have been more creative at least. 

Bill Simmons has a crazy thought. 
http://www.grantland.com/...ks-surging-miami-madness
23. Right now, the Knicks are trailing Philly by one game for the seventh playoff spot. They feature a suddenly hot scorer (Carmelo's last 10 games: 28.5 PPG) who truly believes he's on the same level as Wade and LeBron, as well as a defensive stopper who knows how to beat them (Chandler), an elite perimeter defender who can defend both Wade and LeBron (Iman Shumpert), and a bloodthirsty crowd that will absolutely, unequivocally show up in full force for Games 3, 4 and 6 (the Knicks fans). It's giving me goose bumps just thinking about it. Imagine the Knicks improbably taking a 3-2 lead home for Game 6, and imagine THAT crowd. On a scale of 1 to the "Boom Goes the Dynamite" Guy, how terrified do you think LeBron will be during crunch time of that game? Even the chance this might happen has me fired up. Let's see it once and for all, LeBron … do you have "it" or not?

Man, the more I think about it we may need to fire Glen or get a better VP/GM for next season the way we have not addressed our pg issue which has plagued us since last year and really since the second we hired Pringles. All that time has passed and we still handi-capped with Toney Douglas.

I get sick when I see the likes of Jamal Tinsley and Nate Robinson playing well on other teams.

We still have no picks for this draft and cap wise most of our money is gonna be committed to keeping pieces we already have while still not addressing our weaknesses like pg or sg.

Broke my phone this week.. Haven't been able to get on NT, but wow this team has been on the up and up since Woodson took over.. It's just exciting.. I honestly feel we have a shot of advancing no matter who we play.. and yes, last year I said we would beat Boston in the first round and I said to quote me on it
grin.gif
.. I won't get that ahead of myself.. But IDC who we play at this point.. I just want to see a competitive series. In which we win

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm mad those Linsanity hyperdunks sold out. Was planning on wearing them with my Neek shirt
30t6p3b.gif

i honestly wasn't feeling them too much. All they did was put Linsanity in the insole. mehh...
I mean they're alright but Nike could have been more creative at least. 

Agreed I'm honestly surprised they sold out right away but then again I'm not. Dudes but any type of hype these days.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Tomorrow will be insane
no it wont... knicks will be hungry...  heat are in cruise mode while spo is playing around with the rotations to let the bench play more before the real season starts...

even though i hate New York and it smells like piss out there ....

Im going to have to make it out the MSG for a playoff game i gotta give it to ya NY fans yall tear the roof off that place ill give yall that one MSG is a great expirience
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spookz312

Im going to have to make it out the MSG for a playoff game i gotta give it to ya NY fans yall tear the roof off that place ill give yall that one MSG is a great expirience
pimp.gif

Damn son, who peed on you when you came here?

Originally Posted by Spookz312

pimp.gif

did it really? Everywhere?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I don't trust Iman. If he's hurt, he should sit out. No one expects us to win Sunday.

Nah him vs wade lock him down and carmelo vs lebron and we jeffries or chandler on bosh. Yall buggin , idkk why is everyone so scared of the heat like they're untouchable unbearable. Any team could be beat especially them if he feels he can compete let him go for it.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Tomorrow will be insane
no it wont... knicks will be hungry...  heat are in cruise mode while spo is playing around with the rotations to let the bench play more before the real season starts...

eyes.gif

Dude is making excuses a day before the game
laugh.gif
I bet if the Heat win tomorrow all them $#@% will go out the window and Heat fans will come in here with their chest poked out
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom