let this thread die (NYK)

I'm sure Woodson can easily get the wizards job if he wants. We can't be left hanging waiting for the dream Phil Jackson signing

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Any chance Davis comes back and plays on our team again?

Or is his career done for good now?

pretty much done. he may try a comeback, but he will never be the same. had trouble getting into shape this year plus he is gonna add on another year.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

http://twitter.com/meanbarb
Barbara Barker: Love this quote from Amar'e: "Going back to Miami, I just don't want to look at that fire extinguisher at all."

roll.gif

That S2R use to piss me off.

Stole a female's pics to get nudes of a lesbian once when I was younger back in the AOL dial up days. She quizzed me on my bra size
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

That S2R use to piss me off.

Stole a female's pics to get nudes of a lesbian once when I was younger back in the AOL dial up days. She quizzed me on my bra size
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I would steal pics if it was an older chick. I was only like 14 or so when chat rooms were the move. So if I seen a chick who was 18, you know I was tryin to see them tetas. 
And yea ive done the "im a lesbian" thing too. I got smart and realized my best bet for real pics was in the w4w rooms. So me and my boys had folders of stolen pics to get those nudes. Ahhhh to be young again. 

What in the bloody hell be going on here during dead daysBut I used to go on the dating game show just for dirty talk or typing

Back
Top Bottom