let this thread die (NYK)

step_brothers_movie_image_will_ferrell_and_john_c._reilly__2_.jpg

what the %*%% happened?

I mean...I hit up Haze on google talk and he told me to hold it for him.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

whytewunder, you could have at least given me the heads up to update the thread title 
laugh.gif
i didn't know you were going to do it so soon.

Lol yea that's my bad.If haze doesn't hit me up ill redo the drawing Sunday.And ill do another one with whatever Jersey is left over a week before xmas.

Haze is alive ... just PMed me lol

He took the Stat jersey, so I'll raffle off the Melo a week before xmas.

If your not on the list today your not eligible. No freeloaders trying to get on for a free jersey.

So Haze still posts in this thread ? whytewunder how do you know it was him that PM'ed you bro ?  congrats to haze tho 
pimp.gif

Cp3 over dwight no brainer...

best way to winnis having a point guard distributor pg a wing who can score in a variety of ways and an elite athletic big to get it to. With cp, melo, and stat we are elite at all of those apots, they all play different games and cp distrubuting to melo is stat is more important than havif a center like dwight imo and most importantly he out spokenly wants to play here

Also paul is much more of a leader/lockerroom presence for a team with 3 superstars more than dwight and his corny %%% ego, count me out

Get me cp3 and go after some center as i have said who doesnt need to touch the ball and just runs the floor well, blocks shots, and hits the boards. Imo theres more than enough dides out there to make thay happen, #@+* who knows maybe iy could even be this jordan character, its not like he has to do much with the talent surrounding him. Than go after a shooting wing and we have a championship roster, like i said dequan cook could be a good looknor jr/ill will if they are willing to take a paycut which i think they would maybe be willing to do because ofnthe oppurtunity to controbute an important role on a championship caliber team and their roots to new york with jr being from the area and chandler playing here and loving ny and thr knicks...

When we eventually get rid of Chauncey and TD I wouldn't mind having Jamal Tinsley as a back up. Deserves another chance, he was putting in work effortlessly in some d league game the other night.

whytewunder, we got 113 members now...
that's 00- 112

Lol Gna be up to 300 by the end of the week.I say cut it off at 113, atleast for the raffle.Unless everyone doesn't care?

i actually had to add in some people since the end of the lockout...
the cutoff is 113...go by the list.

the list was made for a reason anyway 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Hai guise. 
happy.gif

Good ole #32 is back.

xavier+mcdaniel+pic.jpg

Major, major props to the homie whyte1der. Great gesture fam.

The jersey will be put to good use, being rocked by a die-hard Knicks fan in the new MSG.
pimp.gif

not sure wuts up with this list
but is there a way i can get on that? lol

and damb i really hope the knicks can bring CP3 to NY.
with that talented big 3 minus the divaness of lebron i see an amazing future

i actually had to add in some people since the end of the lockout...
the cutoff is 113...go by the list.

the list was made for a reason anyway 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Add me to the list famo. I never saw the need for it..till now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom